PDA

View Full Version : need help: tunnel pursuit

Ziggy
01-03-2008, 10:36 PM
hi

my kids are playing this game and they like it a lot. the problem is that they are asking me to unstuck them :) They are stuck in the tunnel pursuit where the torch is pursuing the Surfer. What is the trick? I pressed on A to activate the "turbo mode" but I am running out of energy quite fast. I tried shooting the sign on the ceilings with fireball (X) but no luck.

is there any trick?

thanks a lot for any hint.

Shaaady Souljah
01-03-2008, 10:53 PM
it is a tough mission. save your boost and only use it when he uses his, or if you start to get too far back. never use it all at once—i kind of used it half way, then waited a bit, then used it half way again.

and never hit a bus. :p
those and the cars will slow you down and you will lose... when i finally passed it, it was because i avoided all traffic (and lights). and don't shoot them unless you have to; i think that slows you down as well.

Glyndinn
01-04-2008, 05:39 AM
In addition to Shaaady's tips, you could spend some of your points to upgrade the Torch, which should help you out some.

Ziggy
01-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the tips. I will try them tonight :)

Ziggy
01-04-2008, 10:32 PM
worked :) Thanks a lot. So easy once you know it! Kids are very happy thanks to you guys. Have a nice weekend.