PDA

View Full Version : Smasher Ach. Warning!

g0d53nd
01-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Dont know if its b.c of xbox live or if this ach. is glitched but a friend and i both got 30 windows on player match co-op and did NOT get the. We all know live has been messed up sense the holidays are here, so if your gonna get this you might want to wait, but u also might get lucky. I got 31 windows twice and did NOT get the ach.

this happen to anyone else?

EletricMafia209...
02-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Didnt happen to me but try to get the achievement on ranked, hard way and try it
On day one only.... Thats the only thing i can think of or that you didnt get the 30 windows on non subscribing home... Hope
You get it....

DUBBLEUP
04-28-2009, 10:18 PM
I just completed this achievement today and I personally counted each window I broke. Once I counted 30 the achievement unlocked. Maybe you had just miscounted. The glass on those doors does not count towards the achievements. Niether do those blinds on the side of the windows. You might have seen the points pop up, but those were not for breaking windows.

Chuppernicus
05-02-2009, 12:36 AM
I snagged this today playing with my wife. I had 18 smashed before the middle street and got it on the last window I was able to smash. I hit the last window and it popped. Good times. Took me about 6 tries, the wife died a few times on me.