PDA

View Full Version : Predict Achievements

MapleMire
01-05-2008, 03:50 AM
personally i think they are going to be the same as guitar hero 4,but thats just me any ideas?

Bodangles
01-05-2008, 04:30 AM
i'm sure they're going to be fantastic, but please stop going to popular games to be released in the future and asking us what we think the achievements will be. we'll know when we know. thanks.

MapleMire
01-05-2008, 05:02 AM
i'm sure they're going to be fantastic, but please stop going to popular games to be released in the future and asking us what we think the achievements will be. we'll know when we know. thanks.why cant i,theres other people that are doing this like for instance left 4 dead,unreal tournament 3,resident evil,if they can do it so can i

Bodangles
01-05-2008, 05:06 AM
why cant i,theres other people that are doing this like for instance left 4 dead,unreal tournament 3,resident evil,if they can do it so can i

dude you made two in 5 minutes. those people had a basis for questions, as they are highly anticipated. as titles. for Guitar Hero 4 and Call of Duty 5, their prequels were just released, and there really is no demand for the next in the series. let it go.

zdarko43
01-05-2008, 05:18 AM
on topic: guitar hero four will probably have
The Omega Achievement
and the description will entail:
In a single song, online, beat 12 other people, hold the whammy bar, get 100% full combo, with the sound off, a minimal of 1200 note streak, 1mil points and the television must be off while using a standard controller.

:)

semi-on topic: you shouldn't be making threads one after another if you really don't have much useful information or input on a game. its a good way to upset some people that try to make this a lovely community. :)

off topic: cabela's african safari is annoying!!! (game im currently playing)

Zef
01-05-2008, 11:56 AM
The Omega Achievement
In a single song, online, beat 12 other people, hold the whammy bar, get 100% full combo, with the sound off, a minimal of 1200 note streak, 1mil points and the television must be off while using a standard controller.

So they are making them easier?

I'm guessing they will have a few movie based achievements like:

You are legend! - Defeat 5.8 billion unique gamertags in ranked online play whilst being the last man alive in New York City. (Note: you must be Will Smith to unlock this achievement).

Georgian Devil - Complete the game from the inside of an oven using a golden fiddle on super expert impossible difficult with footy flip active and without using a console.

Amish Paradise - Perfect every song in the game on every difficulty without electricity. You rock Ezekial!

Like a Hurricane - Finish a song with a 90,000,000 note streak.

The Long Road Ahead - Have 1000/1000 gamerscore for all previous Guitar Hero titles, even the ones without any gamerscore.

aswipe21
01-09-2008, 01:19 AM
hahaha good setlist. I like the Amish Paradise one the best though. You might want to delete your comment so that that Activision doesn't see the list and use it.lol

puckup
01-09-2008, 01:35 AM
yea i think they will have the same achievements as GH3 like the controller ones

danny dee
01-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Basicly complete all difficulties with each instruments and get so many note streaks and so many points

shadow sniper
01-11-2008, 09:56 PM
there's gonna be 50 achievements like the last 2. Its just how hard will the hardest song be this time

WeeChrissy360
01-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Maybe 1,000,000 points in Career Mode, hmm? 75G? 100G?

killlah631
01-11-2008, 10:31 PM
LMFAO at Zef's post...they might be too easy for the people who make the achievements though!

shiningcheese
01-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Livin' in an Amish paradise.... Hilarious Achievements..

I think honestly, that most of the achievements will be the same (i.e. Note streaks, Co-op note streaks, Points in a song, etc.) But I'm sure they will have some stupidly ridiculous achievements like in GH3 with using a controller, on mute, so on and so forth. I think it would be cool if they had an acheivement called Cheater! and it was worth 0g. The basis is people that try to use the controller glitch from GH1&2.

I'm sure they'll have a crazy song like Jordan or TTFATF that you will get points for

matz
01-15-2008, 07:09 PM
1g
complete every song without shutting the console off (bonus songs too) with lefty flip on ,FC them all, using a joystick, on hyperspeed, using only one finger.

Parkerktm
01-16-2008, 02:26 AM

You are legend! - Defeat 5.8 billion unique gamertags in ranked online play whilst being the last man alive in New York City. (Note: you must be Will Smith to unlock this achievement).

Georgian Devil - Complete the game from the inside of an oven using a golden fiddle on super expert impossible difficult with footy flip active and without using a console.

Amish Paradise - Perfect every song in the game on every difficulty without electricity. You rock Ezekial!

The Long Road Ahead - Have 1000/1000 gamerscore for all previous Guitar Hero titles, even the ones without any gamerscore.

The Omega Achievement

:)

semi-on topic: you shouldn't be making threads one after another if you really don't have much useful information or input on a game. its a good way to upset some people that try to make this a lovely community. :)

off topic: cabela's african safari is annoying!!! (game im currently playing)

I Laughed for atleast 5 straight minutes after reading both of these post. Thats some funny shit, and the worst part is that those achievements are probably idealistic in the minds of the GH IV creators. Personally GH II was hard enough (400-600) if your decent and GH III you are only looking at 200-300 with completing co-op twice and two careers unless your a guitar hero god which i am defiently not (can beat up to medium and half of hard).

Rockyallstar
02-06-2008, 01:48 AM
5 Star every song on expert with the controller using you feet. You also must use your ass to whammy. 100.5G

JBURNICLE
02-07-2008, 05:36 PM
i just hope they don't have any controller achievements its guitar hero not controller hero

punker
02-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Maybe 1,000,000 points in Career Mode, hmm? 75G? 100G?

If the name of that achievement isn't "You... Are... FAGS!!!!!" I will be severely disappointed.

Bondfan626
02-14-2008, 12:15 AM
If the name of that achievement isn't "You... Are... FAGS!!!!!" I will be severely disappointed.

hillarious

KolMartin229
02-14-2008, 12:20 AM
Lol I doubt they would ever make an achievement called "U SUCK".

tmthomsen
02-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Have to point out that Zef is a genious for coming up with that list. Almost died by laughing!

HoodMod
02-14-2008, 09:33 PM
How about -
Not Trying Hard Enough - 10g
5* the Expert career by strumming with your elbow.

killerharu45
02-18-2008, 05:55 AM
I think they will make another meet your maker achievement. Not make it viral. And tell their developers to never play guitar hero online

Defcizion
02-26-2008, 05:50 AM
Great post Zef, haven't laughed like that for quite a while.

BootlegWarrior6
02-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Oviously the next is going to be as hard as the last two, possible even harder :(

Herzebeth
03-13-2008, 05:24 AM
I think they will go for harder achievements:

Give us your money 100G
Send a check to our offices with at least 100 bucks.

Controller Fun 0.5G
Connect 3 different guitar controllers on your console(so we make sure you have the guitars)...then disconnect them and play the whole career with a standar controller.

Expert 10G
Play the entire set-list with a real guitar at least twice, send the video with a check for 100 bucks and you'll get the achievement.

Guitar Controller Fun Again 0G
Make your guitar controller work for more than a month.

Sofa KingSavage
03-13-2008, 05:37 AM
..more focus on co-op, to keep up with RB... and hopefully they'll get rid of those stupid hand conrtoller acheivements, BUY A GUITAR ALREADY!!!:woop:

DoM cAbAn
03-15-2008, 01:40 AM

How are you so funny, Zef? :p I couldn't stop laughing after I read this post. Just too funny.

But I'm guessing they will be making the Achievements just as hard, if not harder, than the third.

UNDERWALLY
04-06-2008, 04:43 PM
How are you so funny, Zef? :p I couldn't stop laughing after I read this post. Just too funny.

But I'm guessing they will be making the Achievements just as hard, if not harder, than the third.

hahahaha LMAO I agree, How can u be so funny zef? hahahaha good one!!!!

If the name of that achievement isn't "You... Are... FAGS!!!!!" I will be severely disappointed. You are FAGS hahahaha great episode lol

Marzera
04-07-2008, 08:22 AM
10gs - Good for a noob
Get 150k on a song

20gs - I guess you are alright
Get 250k on a song

30gs - You think I am impressed?
Get 400k on a song

40gs - I can do that too
Get 500k on a song

50gs - Mommy?
Get 600k on a song

40gs - Guitar Firestorm
Beat Fury of the storm

10gs - It's over 9000!
Get a score that is in the top 10000 worldwide

30gs - Megatallica
Beat the Metallica song set on expert with 5 stars in each.

40gs - Yngwie Malmsteen impersonator.
100% a song in the final tier on expert

Not too creative, oh well.

ShaunMichael80
04-07-2008, 08:24 AM
They already have said that they need to make GH harder, so look for even more impossible achievments

Marzera
04-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Sounds fun..?

Outline
04-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Laughed so hard.

I really do think they'll be making the achievements easier, as they were in 2.
So many people were put off by the difficulty of 3, despite it being a great game.

Gumby™
04-26-2008, 12:39 AM
I would really love this one:

"Cheater"
Use a glitch or a cheat to get an achievement, faggot.
0G

khalani12
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Im just hoping for NO online achievements (theyre kinda retarded)

HxS F4T4L1TY
05-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Im just hoping for NO online achievements (theyre kinda retarded)

I personally don't mind certain online achievements. Like, playing a certain amount of songs or song sets vs. someone else. But when you have to do so many in a row, or even 500 (so many! :(), yeah, they're retarded. GH III's 100 wins is cool, but you have to complete every difficulty on single player AND co-op so you can buy everything in the store. That's only good for those of us with friends who can actually play and have time to do this crap. lol

Has anybody heard about co-op career online this time around? If I were to predict an achievement, I would think they'd relate at least a couple to that (if they were kind enough to include it this time. :mad:)

Stufin135
05-23-2008, 04:32 PM
I think they will make another meet your maker achievement. Not make it viral. And tell their developers to never play guitar hero online
Taking a leaf out of rockstars book there ;)

Chilidog Chaos
05-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Try Medium dude-5g complete the easy tour
Try Hard dude-10g complete the medium tour
Try EXPERT dude-15g complete the hard tour
OK OK WE GET IT U ROCK!!!!-20g complete the EXPERT tour
easymediumhardexpert-30g complete all difficulties
NO FEAR-50g complete FEAR OF THE DARK on expert hard medium and easy difficulties
U SUCK-10g fail a song on easy medium hard and expert 10 times. dude u need help!!!
controller hero!!-30g complete all difficulties with a standard controller
beat your maker-20g beat one of the creators at there own game p.s. not a viral achievement!!
Too easy-10g 5star every song on easy
rocker-20g 5star all songs on medium
Hard=easy for u-35g 5star all songs on hard
easyExpert-50g 5star all songs on expert
NO LIFE!!!-100g gold star 30songs on Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert
picker-55g complete all of the difficulty tours using a guitar pick
cheapscape-1g buy the least expensive item in the shop
money not a problem-4g buy an item other than a character for more than $10,000
did you win the lottory or something???-25g buy the most expensive item in the shop
i rent!!!-10g practise 1 song on expert
I OWN!!!-30g practise all songs on expert
hendrix isnt that good!-50g beat hendrix in a guitar battle 1980 on all difficulties
Eddie returns!!-5g play as Edie knox
I WILL REAP YOUR SOUL-5g play as GRIM
the devil went down to georgia-5g play as the devil
NOT EVEN GOD HIMSELF CAN STOP U WAIT U ARE GOD!!!-5g play as the GOD of rock
Hell on earth-10g beat the god of rock in an expert guitar battle with the devil.
when hell freezes over-10g beat the devil on an expert guitar battle as the god of rock

update coming soon
Shit why don't you go and help EA with achievements lol

andybhoy92
05-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Impossible!! 999g Have a total play time of -1000 hours

WHAT!?!? NO WAY!?!? 1g Get the rest of the achievements.

Creative eh?

Stufin135
05-31-2008, 04:02 PM
25g - play with def lepeard (drums) play a song one handed :P on expert
5g - hameron a song only hit the hameron/pulloff notes in a song
1g - true rockstar using xbox vision came upload your face to your rockstar (thats if they have this feature)
9g - 100% a created song 100% a custom song with more then 2500 notes in it

AzumAWarrior
06-05-2008, 03:05 AM
The achievements will probably be similar to Rock Bands. IE. Complete Drum, vocals, guitar solo tours, etc.

Iv VeNoM vI
06-05-2008, 02:37 PM
You love us 1G - Buy the Guitar hero World tour game 4 times then break them all and find a way to put them together and make it work in yout console.

Wow is that the best you got? 10G 5* the whole career on every difficulty for every instrument, for guitar you must lick the strum bar for every song and your not allowed to put and type of food on it so it doesnt taste good. For drums you must bang your head on all the drums your not allowed to take tylenol and for cymbols you must kick them with your feet with out shoes. As the singer you must put your ass next to the mic and fart the whole song.

Iv VeNoM vI
06-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Very Creative! 1G - You must create 10,000,000,000 custm songs even though you can only have 100 and there is no hardrive in the world that store that many

Full Metal COS
06-11-2008, 11:16 PM
How about:
Pro face off (10g) 100% a song on expert using only your face to press the fret buttons,
Product tester (15g) hit the drums using the guitar controller for an entire career, then strum the guitar using the microphone for an entire career (any difficulty)
Inhuman Firestorm/ sonic rampage (20g) complete dragonforce's entire catalogue of songs, in one sitting, on expert difficulty, scoring 100% notes hit on every song.
The language barrier (10g) 100% the vocals on any foreign language song (e.g. rammstein)
With friends like these...... (0g) be player 2 in every co-op career, 100% score on every song. Please note player 1's account got around 150g during this time period, we've just been too lazy to program some code into the game to give it to player 2 as well....................
Legend of rock (10g) beat Slash, Tom Morello and Herman Li (dragonforce) in a guitar battle, in local multiplayer.
Iamchris4life (5g) beat Iamchris4life in a pro face off, on ttfatf, on expert, online. (please note ttfatf is only available as downloadable content for a paltry 2,000 ms points)
Financial supporter (50g) buy all downloadable content available for the game (will only be awarded after the release of GH 5)

How is that? not too tough i hope

Fire Mage
06-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Other than the joke ones, I'm pretty sure they'll actually have achievements dealing with the "create-your-own-song" thing.

You know, upload 5 songs, download 10 songs, rate someone's song, etc.

:EDIT:
Woah it's really late at night and I just realized this topic was dead for like 11 days.

nightmare975
07-18-2008, 11:02 PM
10G-Controller World Tour
Have a full band use controllers. Vocalist uses Headset.

If that's on there, I'm stealing every copy of this game and burning them.

MasonW94
07-20-2008, 09:40 AM
i can actually see some of these ones happening sadly -_-

My list is of 27 achievements which total at the 640G mark, someone is welcome to finish this list

O_O 50G - 5* all Dragonforce songs on expert
You need a new game 100G - 5* all songs on every difficulty
Go make some friends 15G - Clock up a total of 150 hours playtime on GH world tour
Now go do something except this with those friends 25G - Have over 100 hours playtime of offline co op play
Easyyyyyyy 10G - Complete Career on easy (stackable)
Getting Better 20G - Complete Career on medium (stackable)
Almost There!!! 35G - Complete Career on hard (stackable)
Guitar Hero 50G - Complete Career on Expert
Still a challenge for him!! 5G - Lose to God of Rock 10 times in a row on any difficulty
I found a new feature =] 10G - Create one Custom song
I'm good at this! 25G - Create a custom song, upload and have an average vote of 4/5+ from 25 different people (friends list do not count)
Downloader 5G - Download a custom song
Download Hero 50G - Download 25 seperate songs and complete them all on Expert Difficulty
Custom Hero 50G - Create 50 different songs and upload them all.
Muahahahahahahah 5G - Create a song that classes as Insane difficulty
Awwwwdammit 20G - Now beat this song 5* on expert
I liked it how it was! 20G - Complete co-op career offline
The Online Revolution! 30G - Complete the entire co-op career online with the same person
Rocket Man! 5G - Beat a Guitar hero developer
I <3 Activision 15G - Download all the downloadable content
Dont try and fool me! 15G - Find the secret way to get the Dragonforce track pack for free and then download it

+ all generic shop note streak achievements in here =]

SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS

Beat Jimi 5G - Beat Jimi Hendrix in Expert career
Beat Eric 5G - Beat Eric Clapton in Expert career
I AM GOD 25G - Choose the path of god and defeat the devil in Expert career
I <3 Satan =]] 25G - Choose the path of the devil and defeat god in Expert career
Hendrix wasnt so good... 20G - Beat Jimi Hendrix in Expert Career without missing any battle powers
Clapton!? that guy sucked 20G - Beat Eric Clapton in Expert Career without missing any of the battle powers

Iv VeNoM vI
07-24-2008, 09:10 PM
1GS - Beat every single song on the setlist 1000 times. For drums,, guitar and bass

CaptainKicker
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Need a REAL guitar? (20G) - You've played 500 songs!

Get some new band members! (5G) - You earned the best score on a song, as a full band!

Are you dumb? (5G) - You've spent over 2 hours, making a costum song! Jesus christ!

Y Y Z X 5 (10G) - You got 5 stars as guitar in the song "Yyz"

Did you play Guitar Hero 2... or maybe 3? (50G) - YOU FC'ED 50 different songs on expert! (Drums, Vocal or Guitar)

Track Master (15G) - Your custom song have been downloaded over 250 times!

My guess.

shiningcheese
08-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Recockulous! 10gs - play an entire song on drums with ur penis

good ol boy366
08-01-2008, 05:21 AM
Recockulous! 10gs - play an entire song on drums with ur penis

lol...best one yet!

CRAZYCJ20
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
iamowned4life 100G
Defeat iamchris4life in a best of 7 pro face off. (guitar)

Raining Memories 50G
Create an exact replica of Raining Blood from Guitar Hero 3 in the studio and 5 star it. (guitar)

Playing in the Storm 20G
Complete Fury of the Storm on Expert only strumming up. (guitar)

Obey Your Master 0G
Fail Master of Puppets 100 times in a row. (guitar)

Hendrix Fever 40G
Gold star all Hendrix songs (exculding DLC). (guitar)

I Miss Jordan 70G
Create an exact replica of Jordan from Guitar Hero 2 in the studio and 5 star it. (guitar)

Zeus 20G
5 star all expert songs on the setlist with all instruments.

Hercules 15G
5 star all hard songs on the setlist with all instruments.

Pegasus 10G
5 star all medium songs on the setlist with all instruments.

Mortal 5G
5 star all easy songs on the setlist with all instruments.

Drum Hero 50G
Gold star 100 songs (DLC included). (drums)

Brooke Hogan Award 0G
Fail every song on the setlist as a singer on any difficulty. (vocals)

Master of Instruments 20G
Complete Master of Puppets on Expert using lead guitar and vocals at the same time. (guitar and vocals)

Who Needs Your Songs? 80G
Create 1000 songs in the studio and play them all at least 10 times with all instruments.

It Never Gets Old 10G
Play the same song 20 times in a row. (any instrument)

Ricky Martin Award 10G
Play vocals only over the course of one month then stop playing vocals completely for 2 months. (You may play other instruments in that time).

Only for the Achievement 5G
Create an exact replica of Ruby from Guitar Hero 3 and 5 star it on expert. (guitar)

more to come...

xYx VeNoM xYx
08-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Here is how it will actually probably, seriously be...

ReTARd Hero 10g- Buy all versions of Guitar Hero for your 360 (we mean the instrument version, not just the disc) until we stop making them....PS-we've already made 20 more, betcha cant wait til the Piano/Keyboard version.

Good Job, for Ray Charles Jr over here 5g- Using the Invisibility cheat, 5 star an expert song....w/ the volume turned all the way down.

I need more COWBELL!!! 30g- Recreate every Blue Oyster Cult song in the song maker studio and upload it online.

Get a Real Job 15g- Get your place in the Guiness Book of World Records, by 100% the hardest song on the game.

Expertise 25g- Beat Expert Career.

Rock Hard 20g- Beat Hard Career.

Rock out, With your...Buddy 30g- Beat all Diffculties in Co-op Career.

Medium-Rare 15g- Beat Medium Career.

Useless 10g- Beat Beginner or Easy Career.

Thats 160g thru a couple of achievements... lets continue.

WE (are the champions) 15g- Defeat 2000 ppl online.

Know (all songs) 15g- Play every song w/ every instrument until either game or instruments break.

These (are the times)20g- Buy Everything, including all previous versions of Guitar Hero.

Achievements (are so fun...for us) 30g- 1000/1000 all previous Guitar Heroes, including this one, DUH!!!

Are (you ready) 30g- 100% every song in the game on every difficulty.

Impossible? 100g- 100% every song in the game on every difficulty w/ no sound.

Thats 370g thru the easiest achievements....

Walk this Way 15g- Turn yourself either gay or straight depending on your sexuality.

Grow some Boobs 30g- 5 star every song w/ a female character.

We Salute you 100g- Donate your kidney to a rock legend who is dying.

Born in the USA 100g- Give your first born child up to an Adoption Agency.

Raining Blood pt 2 100g- Play until your fingers bleed (PS this achievement will be glitched so no one gets it...lol at you for trying)

Hot for Teacher 100g- Have sex w/ your teacher, then get her/him fired/arrested.

Schools Out 100g- Get Expelled from school/or fail a grade b/c you missed too many days b/c you were playing GHWT.

Party like a ROCKSTAR 85g- Buy all possible DLC for this game.

Congratulations to anyone who 1000/1000 this game.

braddelo
08-15-2008, 10:48 PM
I swear to god, if they have an achievement for "Create a song, upload it, and get 'X' amount of downloads".....I'll fucking kill myself. I hate MP/Live achievements...

hunterw44
08-24-2008, 10:45 PM
9g - 100% a created song 100% a custom song with more then 2500 notes in it
lol thats hilarious custom songs can only have 1500 notes

Stufin135
08-28-2008, 02:35 PM
lol thats hilarious custom songs can only have 1500 notes
hence the irony ;)

XlTwistedFatelx
09-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Actually, The achievements werent hard in gh2....and in 3 i had trouble with only 1...but i managed to get both.

and in GH A the achievements were simple, beat that game in a day, 5*'ed all songs on sightread, if its another list like GHA then i smell a 1000 :)

Jonesy999
09-16-2008, 02:54 AM
10gs - Good for a noob
Get 150k on a song

20gs - I guess you are alright
Get 250k on a song

30gs - You think I am impressed?
Get 400k on a song

40gs - I can do that too
Get 500k on a song

50gs - Mommy?
Get 600k on a song

40gs - Guitar Firestorm
Beat Fury of the storm

10gs - It's over 9000!
Get a score that is in the top 10000 worldwide

30gs - Megatallica
Beat the Metallica song set on expert with 5 stars in each.

40gs - Yngwie Malmsteen impersonator.
100% a song in the final tier on expert

Not too creative, oh well. atleast their not fucken retarded like the others, personally i think they will be really close to the rock band achievements.

Sniper Riflez
09-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Whammy Mania V2 - Whammy Every note in the game on every difficulty with the whammy bar shoved up your ass.

Hendrix Reborn.. again.. as a drummer. - Play Scream, Aim and Fire with the drumsticks in your mouth.

:P Seriously I want the achs to be hard but not stupid hard, GH3 they could of done a bit less Co-Op and MP achs but whatever.

leax
09-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Gold str on very song, expert mode :eek:

Agent Aero
09-21-2008, 08:08 PM
I think the achievements will be something along the lines of-
drums easy
drums medium
drums hard
drums expert
guitar easy
guitar medium
guitar hard
guitar expert
mic easy
mic medium
mic hard
mic expert
some scores like 500k
some 2nd player ones
very similar to rock band 1/2

Tenacious
09-22-2008, 02:49 AM
Man I really hope the achievements are uber tough like Guitar Hero 3's.. those are the only things that have kept me playing GH3 ;)

Crimson Ridley
09-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Same, I used to prefer Rock Bands baby difficulty but now that Raining Blood is the only song I need to 5 star on Expert, I love a challenge. What's the point if you can just blast through it like Aerosmith?

I personally would like to see another 5 * all Expert, score 750k on a song and complete the hardest song given.

killerharu45
10-01-2008, 06:15 AM
Has anyone actually heard news on the real achievements? The game is going to be released in less than a month

good ol boy366
10-01-2008, 07:47 AM
Has anyone actually heard news on the real achievements? The game is going to be released in less than a month

i know that one 5 point achievement pops up at the end of toymasheen's "about a girl" vocal video:

YouTube - Neversoft Trip - Guitar Hero World Tour - Vox - About A Girl

it's called "one time solo artist".

Lewi
10-01-2008, 07:56 AM
GOD-50 G

Finish *insert hardest song* on all instruments

good ol boy366
10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
GOD-50 G

Finish *insert hardest song* on all instruments

yep, there will most likely be an achievement for that as well...it'll probably be for beating satch boogie on expert.

Gorjira
10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
I know there is 50 achievements.

On MGC there is a few people on it, the list is hidden, but I see there is 50 achievements to be unlocked.

good ol boy366
10-03-2008, 05:33 AM
I know there is 50 achievements.

On MGC there is a few people on it, the list is hidden, but I see there is 50 achievements to be unlocked.

well, i just sent one of the people on that list a message asking if they'd send me the achievement list...here's hoping it works!

Stufin135
10-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I doubt they will give as the chances are they work for Activison/Neversoft/Red Octane or maybe even Agora's, bassically anyone related to GH :p lol. But it's definatly worth a try

Iv VeNoM vI
10-03-2008, 08:23 PM
well, i just sent one of the people on that list a message asking if they'd send me the achievement list...here's hoping it works!

Who did you send messages to?