PDA

View Full Version : Second solo mission with iceman,help

tim bbbbbb
06-17-2006, 06:41 PM
hello,i cant beat the level,i must do anything with the tubes but i dont know where they are???

Helacool360
06-17-2006, 07:32 PM
hello,i cant beat the level,i must do anything with the tubes but i dont know where they are???

Can you explain the 2nd mission a little because I cant seem to remember which one you are talking about.

tim bbbbbb
06-17-2006, 08:49 PM
you are in a tunnel and it goes downward you are iceman and its the mission after the mission where you must delete the fire!(sorry,i cant speak english well,i hope you now jet where im talking about

Helacool360
06-17-2006, 09:55 PM
you are in a tunnel and it goes downward you are iceman and its the mission after the mission where you must delete the fire!(sorry,i cant speak english well,i hope you now jet where im talking about

All the Iceman tunnel levels you just get to the end doing whatever it takes:p

tim bbbbbb
06-18-2006, 08:26 AM
mow,i got a new challenge and i must do something with the bulkhead or something

Krazie
06-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Ur in a large room where fire raptors are attacking the bulkhead (which is like a circular door).. There are like 15 semi circle tubes in the room that u have to freeze with ur freeze beam and then after its frozen, attack it with your hail (or whatever its called).. U have to break all of those, but while the fire raptors are attacking the bulkhead, you have to make sure its doesnt burn down, so u have to zap it with your ice beam every now and then, if it gets too hot, you'll get the mission failure, u can tell when its starting to get too hot if its starting to turn red..