PDA

View Full Version : Gifs

HSK T3ABAGG3R
06-19-2006, 04:06 AM
How do i make a gif my avatar???

Psycence
06-19-2006, 11:31 AM
either downsize one so it fits the upload limits or store it on something like photobucket and link to it

HSK T3ABAGG3R
06-19-2006, 03:04 PM
that is exactly what i did. Put it on photobucket then uploaded it and it is not moving

Psycence
06-19-2006, 03:32 PM
does it move on your computer before you upload it? or did u just right click an image you found and then copy and paste it? and then it didnt move for you.

If so you saved it in-between movements, you need to actually save the whole image not just the individual movement, if you want it sorting send me the weblink to where it is and ill host it on photo bucket correctly

Helacool360
06-19-2006, 05:10 PM
does it move on your computer before you upload it? or did u just right click an image you found and then copy and paste it? and then it didnt move for you.

If so you saved it in-between movements, you need to actually save the whole image not just the individual movement, if you want it sorting send me the weblink to where it is and ill host it on photo bucket correctly

Well I tried to put a gif in mine also but GT informed me that it has to be the within the correct size to even move. I think legion has his working because it's a small gif;)

Psycence
06-19-2006, 05:15 PM
yes it has to be the correct size, if you use photobucket you can re-size it in there in a few clicks, thats what I did with mine