PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a...

Darth Heyburt
01-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Sticky Thread for people to post about wanting a new game, like a what should I buy one?

Would save alot of space... and you could make it a 0 poster? :confused:

Dunno...just throwing it out there.

Netnabi4
01-07-2008, 11:08 PM
While making it a zero poster is a good idea this was posted in another thread. Staff agrees that just adding stickys everytime something new pops up will clutter up the forum just as much as the actual posts so lets just let this wave of posts ride itself out.

Darth Heyburt
01-07-2008, 11:12 PM
While making it a zero poster is a good idea this was posted in another thread. Staff agrees that just adding stickys everytime something new pops up will clutter up the forum just as much as the actual posts so lets just let this wave of posts ride itself out.

Ah, I thought it was, I just couldn't find it. Spose riding it out is an option and the Arcade Guide I did seemed to put a stop to the silly "I needs an ARCADE game" threads... but feck writing a guide for every retail one.

Netnabi4
01-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Ah, I thought it was, I just couldn't find it. Spose riding it out is an option and the Arcade Guide I did seemed to put a stop to the silly "I needs an ARCADE game" threads... but feck writing a guide for every retail one.

Hey if you want I'll help ya. That'll take a good while but It would definitely help the site. If you don't want to then I might take the challenge on myself.

Darth Heyburt
01-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey if you want I'll help ya. That'll take a good while but It would definitely help the site. If you don't want to then I might take the challenge on myself.

Mate I definatly don't mind getting involved... but we are gonna need like 4 of us to get on top of this.

Netnabi4
01-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Mate I definatly don't mind getting involved... but we are gonna need like 4 of us to get on top of this.

I g2g for now so perhaps if you want l8r today we can work out a list. I have someone who will help but he doesn't use the site. It's my cousin and he's played just about as many games as anyone. I'll send you a pm when i'm ready and hopefully you'll still be online. I've been trying to benifit the site for a while now and Today I submit like 8 or 9 achievement pics so I figure this couldn't hurt either. If you have any games you want in particular then please send me a pm with them. We can negotiate how everything will be worked out there so that we don't clog up the forums with our plans.

Zef
01-08-2008, 02:18 PM
I know that I (as always) suggested having recommendations for all types of games that could be integrated into reviews, so games with reviews could have a little icon on them or be put into a list of recommended games. Then all recommended games get put into categories so if you wanted a Retail RPG you could have a look in that section to see what is recommended by the pixies behind it all. But then Munty stole the idea and nothing has happened =(

If you want to make a thread between yourselves recommending games then feel free to do so and then ask your friendly neighbourhood moderator to sticky it, lock it or tie it up with a ribbon if need be.