PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary & Fragile Alliance Achievements

Just Lucky
01-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Ok, I know there's a bunch of threads complaining about the complexity of the achievements on Kane & Lynch - well here's one more.

First off, Fragile Alliance Achievements. Can these be achieved in Player matches, or do they strictly have to be in Ranked? Because if you can play these in Player Matches it would be far more easier to boost for them. I read an old thread where someone asked this question, but never got a legit answer. I believe one person said the "Veteran" and "Celebrity" achievements were the only ones not available on Player Matches. Can anyone verify this please?

Secondly, "Mr. Play-It-Straight" and "50 to Won" Achievements. This is my last attempt to understand these.

"Mr. Play-It-Straight" is achieved when;
- You are the only remaining thief
- You leave with the most money in a round

"50 to Won" is achieved when;
- You have to escape as a thief
- Not let anyone escape as a cop

On either of these, can you leave as a traitor with the most money for a win?
On either of these, can everyone leaving with the same split count as a win?

That correct? Please be specific if I'm wrong about something. Just after a bit of clarity.

Lastly, Most Wanted. Is that your Total Money or Heist Money in the Stats part?

Any replies on these questions would be champion. Thanks in advance.

Just Lucky.

ODST Streck
01-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Not sure why the Merceneray achievement hasn't unlocked for you. All I can add is that you have to completely finish a session on each map, not just one or two rounds. You're correct on everything else. I'm working on finishing off my 200 sessions and Mr. Play it Straight.

Just Lucky
01-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Strange. I guess I'll try a few more "Walk In The Park", my least favourite.

Another question. If the hosts quits the game, and you get like 3-4 million in your heist - does that money go towards your score or is it like it never happened? 'Cause I'm getting fucking sick of the host quiting. Like the game isn't hard enough.

Still no ideas about whether achievements are unlockable in Player Matches?

Just Lucky
01-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Strange. I just got the Kill 10 Traitors Achievement, but on my stats says I've only killed 6.
Really, game makers really should put more time into when and how achievements unlock. Half the time you get them by doing something completely the opposite. It's dissapointing...

Edit: Also got the Mercenary achievement now. I played the scenario "Walk In The Park", and then hosted the three others ones after that. Not sure if you're meant to play each scenario one by one, but that's how I got it.

Edit #2: If everyone leaves a round with the same split, does that count as a win?

darron89
01-11-2008, 04:29 PM
i can clarify that you can get the traitor achievements on player matches, not sure about the others, just know you can get them as i have done it myself.

add me on live if you want to play some matches, i need someone decent to play with lol
Stryker2k7

Just Lucky
01-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Yet another achievement glitch.

"Never Give Up - Get 3 Personal Revenge Kills in one session"

Well I did it in in two. What happened was, I played a game on Hot Coffee. 4 of us were playing, and basically we never finished a heist. Two guys always getting traitor kills, and the other one left after a round.
So with these two morons just killing me and trying to finish a heist for themselves, I ended up getting a couple of Revenge Kills.

So I play a two more sessions on other maps. I then find another two morons doing the same as the other guys. So lucky for me, I could rack up some traitor/ revenge kills. And on my first Revenge Kill of the Session, I get the achievement.

What's up with that?

Souls Collector
01-13-2008, 12:06 PM
In the achievement called "Never give up". You have to get 3 personal revenge kills in one session; not two sessions. So make sure before you get in a game you are playing in five rounds not three. I hope this helps you out.

Just Lucky
01-13-2008, 06:32 PM
You have to get 3 personal revenge kills in one session; not two sessions...Yeah, I got the achievement, but not in one Session. I got it over 4 games, getting two Revenge Kills in the first game, played two after that without R.K and played my fourth game, getting one R.K and unlocking the achievement.

What I was saying is that that is another achievement glitch. Not sure if that has happened with anyone else. Maybe I just got lucky...

L4mbo93
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
the same thing happened to me
i also got the crime buster one when i only had 6 or 7 kills
strange glitches i guess