PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Active Party?

mchannon37
01-08-2008, 07:17 PM
The title says it all.

Personally for me it's Jazz, Viola and Retto.

Michigan boy
01-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Polka, Falsetto, and Claves worked well for me. Switch Claves with March if you don't feel like going through Mysterious Unison.

StingX2
01-10-2008, 03:38 AM
When I briefly played on my friends 360 I used Viola, Jazz and the tophat guy

Ashande
01-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Once I had the whole slew of characters available to me, I've pretty much just been using Jazz, Retto and March; they dish out so much unadulterated rape that I've had little use for a healer, plus their voices are more tolerable than some of the other options, so it works for me.

Currently digging my way through the Unison, having switched March for Claves, but I don't know that I'll keep her in once that part is done; her moves just don't seem to build up the Echoes as fast, so enemies get a free turn to pound on me before I unload on them.

Likkel
01-10-2008, 12:29 PM
I mostly used Salsa, Falsetto and Viola, they did enough damage for the fights to only last 1 turn mostly (even on encore).

Akamaru_Sensei
01-17-2008, 02:00 AM
viola / chopin / salsa

soopavillen
01-17-2008, 06:33 AM
Hands down Allegreto, Jazz, and Viola just because when you end up getting the highest party level and connect all there specials viola helps with healing and the damage you can do is some were up in the 500,000 if not higher.

Michigan boy
01-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Once I had the whole slew of characters available to me, I've pretty much just been using Jazz, Retto and March; they dish out so much unadulterated rape that I've had little use for a healer, plus their voices are more tolerable than some of the other options, so it works for me.

Currently digging my way through the Unison, having switched March for Claves, but I don't know that I'll keep her in once that part is done; her moves just don't seem to build up the Echoes as fast, so enemies get a free turn to pound on me before I unload on them.

Does she know Obsidian Needle yet? That is one of her best attacks.

cassetto
01-20-2008, 01:19 AM
jazz viola and retto, forever.

Lord Terentius
02-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Got to be:

Falsetto - Get's you a high echo count in double quick time
Jazz - His sword has 2 hits for everystrike
Viola - Unlimited range for Healing, not bad long range strikes either

I was just unstoppable.

Steakman
02-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Got to be:

Falsetto - Get's you a high echo count in double quick time
Jazz - His sword has 2 hits for everystrike
Viola - Unlimited range for Healing, not bad long range strikes either

I was just unstoppable.

Totally agree, subbing in salsa every once in a while, her and jazz build up echoes so fast its frightening.

Viola best character imo as long as you keep her far away.

Kazdan
02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Allegretto
Jazz
Falsetto

I used Viola instead of Falsetto in my first playthrough. But if I run out of healing items, I use Viola instead of Falsetto to heal my party.

Jake_Jenova
02-17-2008, 03:58 AM
For me it was all about Retto, Jazz, and March!

Panda
02-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Retto, Beat and Viola.

Really powerful. 1 Melee 2 Range works well. :D.

chewy
02-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Allegretto
Jazz
Falsetto

Ditto for the first playthorugh...I found that the ability to rack up echoes was invaluable with these guys and with the proper items equipped I could end most all battles in one turn. In the second playthrough I have subbed Viola for Falsetto due to her healing ability for the team (enemies are much tougher and its good to get that little health boost when you hit a harmonic combo).

elmuziko
03-09-2008, 10:52 AM
I mostly used Salsa, Falsetto and Viola, they did enough damage for the fights to only last 1 turn mostly (even on encore).

amen brother.

Salsa racks up echoes big time, Falsetto is mega fast and Viola is a great healer/long range fighter.

I gave them all kit that allows for extra hits also, could get Falsetto up to a 24 echo from scratch with ease.

Lucent Beam
03-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Polka, Falsetto, Salsa/March.

Salsa is cuter but March turns out stronger.
And maybe Jazz instead of a twin.

But always Polka so she heal anywhere / attack anywhere during a Harmony Chain, and definitely Falsetto because she get a weapon that gives double Echoes, so you can do a 6 Harmony Chain every turn.

DarkEchoesX
03-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Claves: Obsidian Needle is brutal, I've only seen Jazz and Alegretto (with Silver Star) hit higher. She also has very high health, a useful healing move and her final weapon combined with Werewolf Choker means 3 hits per attack. Most won't bother due to her being vastly underleveled when you get her back, but Claves is incredibly good if you put the effort in.

Jazz: What is there to say? Hits astronomically high, and Geo Blade is always a joy to use.

Viola: Doesn't get much use late on due to the size of enemies (you never can get far enough back to do major damage), but her healing moves and Hawk Eye are incredibly useful. Great as backup and on enemies that don't fill the arena.