PDA

View Full Version : 360 Ghostbuster game

ReNo56
06-19-2006, 05:39 PM
I don't even no were to begin, i've been waiting 2 see a decent ghostbuster game for X-box forever, I bet there are a Sh*t load of other people out there that would love 1 also, Who wouldn't love running around as 1 of the ghostbuster, drivin around in Ecto bustin ghosts, maybe as 1 of the caracters from the cartoon "The Real Ghostbusters", Luigi's mansion was the closest thing to a Ghostbuster game and everyone loved it. I was thinking something like a Vice City style of game, u can go anywere in the city u want just cruise, bust ghosts, go do missions.... whatever. If u have ideas or just any comments please post them.

Alright Boys....ITS DR VENKMAN!

Minty
06-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Id have thought there would be a new game when the film comes out

Psycence
06-19-2006, 05:50 PM
I still have ghostbusters on my master system....Might dig it out for a play now

ReNo56
06-20-2006, 09:33 PM
master system nice man.....i used to have it for atari, fun times lol.......................... I mean there bringing back so many classic cartoons from the grave..and making them into movies or video games....but wear the Fu*k is ghostbusters

DaveWilma07
06-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah, a ghostbusters game would be nice... I didnt realise they would be making a new film... if this is the case, I would expect something of a game to be released.

ReNo56
06-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey i noticed there are alot of people reading these posts but not posting...who know's if we get this full of replys u never no who's eye it might catch....so again please leave any comments u might have

DaveWilma07
06-22-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey i noticed there are alot of people reading these posts but not posting...who know's if we get this full of replys u never no who's eye it might catch....so again please leave any comments u might have

Like... Ghostbusters rocks? :Bounce:

ModoX
06-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Dammit, I saw the topic title and thought there was a Ghostbusters game coming out. Very disappointed there isn't. Though to be fair it would probably be terrible if they did make one, especially if it's a film tie-in. Fingers crossed though.

Helacool360
06-22-2006, 08:05 PM
I could care less if they made one:p

DaveWilma07
06-22-2006, 09:34 PM
I could care less if they made one:p

of course you could mate ;) .. question is which ghostbuster would you want to be... for me it would have to be Eagor Spengler lol

ReNo56
06-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Ya if they made it after 1 of the movies it prob wouldn't be that great but if they based there story board on The Real Ghosbuster cartoon that would be sick! That cartoon got kicked off the air in its 8th season because mom
s wanted it canceled because it was giving little kids nightmares, its still one of the greatest cartoons ever made! I just recently got the first and second season off Ebay and i can't get enough...the 1 season had 14 episodes and the 2nd something like 90 lol........... And if i got to pick who i would be it would definitly be Venkman