PDA

View Full Version : Game pics

Dashman232
01-09-2008, 02:08 AM
I know this is probably in the worng fourm but i did not know where elase to put it. I would like a link to a site that shows you what the gamepics look like before you blow microsoft points on them. I tried www.****************.com (http://www.****************.com) but it didnt work...

Thanks.

Shinobi273
01-09-2008, 02:10 AM
I know this is probably in the worng fourm but i did not know where elase to put it. I would like a link to a site that shows you what the gamepics look like before you blow microsoft points on them. I tried www.****************.com (http://www.****************.com) but it didnt work...

Thanks.

lol that site is crap. Use mygamercard.net you could have also searched to get this info.

Dashman232
01-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Thanks,but how do you find it on that site???

I am wanting to see which assassins creed pack has the one with the feather, the sign, and then like his arm. if anyone knew that would be great.

xLCDx
01-09-2008, 02:23 AM
just go to gamerpic scout. Its a tab at the very top of the page.

Da Cowinator
01-09-2008, 02:28 AM
i don't see the point in buying Gamerpictures...

Shinobi273
01-09-2008, 02:30 AM
i don't see the point in buying Gamerpictures...

It's customization of your image on LIVE. Yes there are tens of thousands of people with master chief or altair but most people don't follow the crowd with those. It's a form of expression.

Sanction
01-09-2008, 02:33 AM
It's customization of your image on LIVE. Yes there are tens of thousands of people with master chief or altair but most people don't follow the crowd with those. It's a form of expression.

And if you have the LIVEcam the "customization" goes a bit further.

xLCDx
01-09-2008, 02:35 AM
I think they should allow people to upload real gamerpics from your computer that you could make in photoshop. That would be awsome.

Dashman232
01-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Like above, i am not one of the people who get the gamerpics just cause everyone elase is, i like the game and want to show the pride haha.

Shinobi273
01-09-2008, 02:40 AM
And if you have the LIVEcam the "customization" goes a bit further.

Well that customization also has limits to prevent idiots from taking pics of their junk and using it as their gamerpic for non-friends. I'm not sure what I would say to a friend that had junk as a gamerpic though...

xLCDx
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
I like to keep a style. Like I to use the same pic for like months and months on end. I been using the seriosuly gamer pic for 7 months now. Probably gonna hit a year and switch.

Shinobi273
01-09-2008, 02:53 AM
I like to keep a style. Like I to use the same pic for like months and months on end. I been using the seriosuly gamer pic for 7 months now. Probably gonna hit a year and switch.

Ever since people started glitching Seriously, it has gotten quite tacky IMO.

Sanction
01-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Ever since people started glitching Seriously, it has gotten quite tacky IMO.

It was like the hayabusa armor in Halo. Once someone got it, it was awesome...but when everyone found out how to get it (and in the Seriously's case, glitch it), it wasn't that cool anymore.

bdg7884
01-10-2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah but for people like me who actually earned there seriously, we like to show it off. I busted my ass for that achievement, my gt wears that picture with pride!

Pez
01-10-2008, 01:07 AM
I like to be away from the crowd.

I can't say my gamerpic is original, because according to MGC.net, it's ued by 38 other gamertags. :(

But yeah go to Mygamercard.net, then the Gamerpic Scout. I'll give you a link. Link (http://www.mygamercard.net/gpscout.php)

~SS

mjda
01-10-2008, 02:53 AM
do you think anybody would waste there time trying to search for this when you can get new opinions in just a few minutes without doing anything

It would probably be best if you wanted to avoid a possible infraction.

Kaner99999
02-02-2008, 12:52 AM
I love gamerpics!
Personally i dont tend to use the same gamerpic as others, i like uniqueness!