PDA

View Full Version : New Golden Item Found

Sal Sandoval
08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
I was playing with a buddy earlier and I acquired the golden shovel by digging up a lot of dig spots. Then once I had the golden shovel, I continued digging up spots searching for an ice staff piece. When I dug up this one spot however, I got nothing and it just made a noise. I thought nothing of it at the time but then when I looked down to my golden shovel icon, there was this new golden icon there. To me it looks like one of those templar zombie helmets. I have no idea what it does/mean though. Does anybody have any insight on this golden item?

Sal Sandoval
08-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Here's a picture I took in game:

AgEnT STARZz
08-29-2013, 09:31 PM
My friend got this in 1 of his games but he had no idea what it did as well.

MythJay
08-29-2013, 09:37 PM
I was playing with a buddy earlier and I acquired the golden shovel by digging up a lot of dig spots. Then once I had the golden shovel, I continued digging up spots searching for an ice staff piece. When I dug up this one spot however, I got nothing and it just made a noise. I thought nothing of it at the time but then when I looked down to my golden shovel icon, there was this new golden icon there. To me it looks like one of those templar zombie helmets. I have no idea what it does/mean though. Does anybody have any insight on this golden item?

go let a robot stand on you (with out shooting its foot) see what happens ;) im not trolling btw :P but grats on finding it i havnt even got golden shovel yet roughly how many dig spots

Sal Sandoval
08-29-2013, 09:45 PM
With a little searching I found this:
Apparently it makes you immune to the Giant Robot Stomping

Black Ops 2 Zombies Origins How To Get Golden Helmet Upgrade (Invincible Against Giant Stomping) - YouTube

Sal Sandoval
08-29-2013, 09:47 PM
go let a robot stand on you (with out shooting its foot) see what happens ;) im not trolling btw :P but grats on finding it i havnt even got golden shovel yet roughly how many dig spots

I would say roughly 30 dig spots before I finally got the golden shovel. My buddy also managed to get the golden shovel later on in the game but it took him like 50 dig spots, so I think its random.

MythJay
08-29-2013, 09:47 PM
With a little searching I found this:
Apparently it makes you immune to the Giant Robot Stomping

Black Ops 2 Zombies Origins How To Get Golden Helmet Upgrade (Invincible Against Giant Stomping) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrSnM5XpWS8)

im sure i just said that :P

thenutman69321
08-29-2013, 09:57 PM
The golden shovel makes you have a better chance of getting good things in dig spots. Also if you get a zombie blood while you have a golden shovel there are red dig spots to dig up perk bottles which give you an extra perk slot for the rest of the game, I've seen up to 7 perk slots but you may be able to get all 9. I think I've gotten the shovel every game I've played so far, just keep digging and you'll almost always get it. This is the first I've heard of the helmet though. I got the icon a few times but had no idea what it was. Not super useful though as I don't think I've ever accidentally been stepped on by the giants, might be nice to have if you have a bunch of zombies on your ass and you could use the giant to kill them all.

iJinx
08-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Stuff is pretty cool not gonna lie