PDA

View Full Version : What does 'no miss' mean?

nfgmusicPaul
01-10-2008, 04:51 AM
sorry for posting twice, but what does this mean? Making sure you kill everyone on the levels?
I really miss the days when achievements were easier, like with Heavy Weapon...

Ingles
01-10-2008, 05:27 AM
sorry for posting twice, but what does this mean? Making sure you kill everyone on the levels?
I really miss the days when achievements were easier, like with Heavy Weapon...

Try checking out the No Miss videos in this thread. Click here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51232).

MISBELIEF
01-12-2008, 06:33 PM
It means "No deaths" i was confused at first too.

Just complete the level without dieing at all.

IronManDS
01-13-2008, 09:11 PM
It means "No deaths" i was confused at first too.

Just complete the level without dieing at all.

I THINK that's only partly right. I THINK it means that you must not miss any of the hostages and finish the level with them all. (Which you can only do by not dying.)

I got it for stage 1 and I can damn-well promise you I missed plenty of shots, but got all the hostages.

J

HolyBaconbits
03-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Oh so that's what it means, wow I was so confused before I read this thread! Thanks for the help!

monotonous 03
09-12-2009, 10:31 PM
I THINK that's only partly right. I THINK it means that you must not miss any of the hostages and finish the level with them all. (Which you can only do by not dying.)

I got it for stage 1 and I can damn-well promise you I missed plenty of shots, but got all the hostages.

J

Are you positive,i recall playing this game awhile back am if memory servers me correctly,there are at least 2-3 different ways of completing a level,so how would you free all the hostages?

Or are there the same amount of hostages either path you choose,whatever the case...it sure is a fun game.
Be good friend.

The Stray
12-19-2009, 07:50 PM
As they said No-Miss is really Not to die/Lose a life, Accurate Shooting or Rescuing Hostages does not matter, just survive.