PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it???

gatorbait
01-10-2008, 06:12 AM
I have noticed the achievements have been out for a while and noticed no one really talking about this game. For those who have played it so far would you say it's worth the 400 points and about how many points are manageable to get out of this game?

rdrunr89
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM
I got it because I liked the game in the arcade. Its cheesy but still good in my opinion. I was never really good at the game, but I've managed to get 5 of them so far. The online ones are easy with a friend. I was trying to get both last night and there weren't too many on. I was able to get the GO TEAM! one though.

If you are decent in the game, you should be able to get about 2/3rds of the achievements I would think. Definitely the hardest will be "User" which is completing all 12 levels.

WrottenSandwich
01-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Looks like the top people that are always playing arcade games are steadily holding at 155/200........

talica1916
01-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Maybe I will get it tonight not sure. Watched the movie like 1,000 times when I was a kid and played it in the arcade. Most Achievements sound pretty easy though. I did buy it so if anybody needs to get some Achievements message me. GT talica1916

jobless sam
02-01-2009, 09:27 PM
i really don't like it
you can't decide what to play. the game tells you what your going to play, theres no difficulty settings, your set three lives and as soon as there gone you start the whole game over again