PDA

View Full Version : Perfect score on final boss battle

aussiestatic
01-10-2008, 05:29 PM
I did it without any mistakes ..but it still didnt unlock.

how do i know what my score is?

okay nevermind i figured it out.
you need to hit every direction on time, and you cant hit a direction when theres nothing there.

Sniper Riflez
01-10-2008, 07:33 PM
There's a Health bar under the Console on the left, if one bit goes purposly kill yourself so you can try again.

Much easier with 2 players. Memorize the patterns.

ArtzryD
01-12-2008, 08:43 AM
memorize or just go by rhythm. Hit the directions just as the characters are touching the bottom set of arrows.

Thorpe
01-18-2008, 01:40 AM
There's a Health bar under the Console on the left, if one bit goes purposly kill yourself so you can try again.

Much easier with 2 players. Memorize the patterns.

The health bar is meant to go down?

oGGo-nemesis
01-20-2008, 09:14 PM
The health bar is meant to go down?

so dont it matter if ur health bar goes down then or not cuz theres 2 people here saying 2 different things, how do u actually get this acheivment can someone explain pls thanks

FroZeNSouL
01-20-2008, 10:16 PM
just did it about an hour ago.
The bar above the console dont worry about.
The bar at the bottom of the screen is the family health bar.
If you let an enimie pass the line, OR you press a direction when NO BODY is there,
then you loss health on the familys bar.

I managed to do it by pressing the very tips of the dpad.
Theres 3 occations when theres two ppl on Left and UP,
when that happens i tried doing left then up very quickly, but simpler to just do dianglely UP/Left

Just keep eyes along the line, and if you accidently hit when no one is there it will show red on that arrow, so quite clear to see. Look now at health bar now n then to check.

Hate that Dpad thou urgh >_<

anthonyd46
01-25-2008, 04:52 AM
just did it with a mad catz denver broncos controller on the first try after failing bout 50 times with the xbox 360 official wireless controller the d pad isn't as inconsistent on the mad catz ones

xfrearsx
01-26-2008, 05:10 AM
The health bar on all 3 phases "CANNOT" be damaged at all. After each phase the health bar re-sets its self, so maybe you got hit right at the end of a phase but didn't realise. I thought i'd perfected it a couple of times but got no achievement. So got my daughter to watch the health bar for me while i concentraited on "kicking gods ass", in a dance off. LOL