PDA

View Full Version : Quick few suggestions

Birky
01-11-2008, 12:35 AM
I was just thinking about some stuff for the site today and came up with a few little ideas. Nothing mind blowing, but whatever.

First off, I think there should be an award for the completion of "tough" games. I know that all game completion ideas before have been shot down, but this is a little different. We have a list of games that are really hard to 1000 point, and I think members should be rewarded for doing it. The awards could go in intervals such as...
Tough Gamer - 1000 point at least 5 "tough" games.
Skin like leather - 1000 point at least 10 "tough" games.
Bullet-proof - 1000 point at least 15 "tough" games.
I know it really does not help the site out much, but I think people should be rewarded for the incredible time it takes to do some of these games.

Here is the list:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1078

Secondly, I think that we need a thread devoted to the x360a representers. The old thread is really not up to date, and it would be nice to see all of the people with x360a in their gamertag and approved to do so. Maybe they could even have their own private sub-forum such as the red room?

Thirdly, We need the Red Room back.

Just a couple ideas for you guys to mull over... take em' or leave em'; their out there.

Minty
01-11-2008, 12:40 AM
1. Same reason as why its been shot down before. We are working on some ideas for something similar tho.
2. The x360a representers thread has been closed until after the clans are sorted out- its been clearly said in that thread :p
3. The Red Room has pretty much turned into the Subscribers board at the moment, not sure if we will bring it back or not at the moment tbh

Shinobi273
01-11-2008, 12:41 AM
I want the red room back, I have no idea what it is but it was brought up before and shot down, probably by the admin or super mods in a hidden thread.

Birky
01-11-2008, 12:41 AM
1. Same reason as why its been shot down before. We are working on some ideas for something similar tho.
2. The x360a representers thread has been closed until after the clans are sorted out- its been clearly said in that thread :p
3. The Red Room has pretty much turned into the Subscribers board at the moment, not sure if we will bring it back or not at the moment tbh

1. Didn't expect much more.
2. Why? Are they going to be some how merged or something?
3. I still want it :p

Pez
01-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Just merge the subscriber's board with a newly made Red Room, and have it so you need requirements (BIG requirements) to get into the red room, and also need to have a mod/super mod/admin vouching for you.

Well you wouldn't really need an admin vouching for you; they could just do it. :p

~SS

Cyrex
01-11-2008, 12:45 AM
i know that i brought up the red room idea about 2 months back and it was said that it was going to be implemented... not sure what really happened

The representer's will probably have something to do with the clan and that will start once the clan gets going... I also think that JDM is making a list of "approved members"

EDIT: How were there 4 posts before mine i think that i took 3 minutes to post this up

Minty
01-11-2008, 12:46 AM
1. Good :p
2. Nope, they wont be merged, but the Clans will obviously be representing the site, so will therefore be linked. Once the clans are sorted out I will open a thread in the staff board for recommendations from staff, and a review process will be set up.
3. The public forums flow better without the RR. The RR was basically the staff board anyway.