PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate player achievment !

salamajweh
01-11-2008, 07:48 AM
i just got that achievment ..** you don't have to win the cups during the leagues .. you just have to finish cups in cups mode .. all league in leagues mode .. and master league ( d2 , d1 , champions , master cups ) .. then u will get the achievment .. just make sure u have 500 valid matched and 1000 goals .. when u finsih all these cups and leagues am sure u will have that number ;)

it took me alot of time .. good luck !

Impulse
01-11-2008, 10:18 AM
i just got that achievment ..** you don't have to win the cups during the leagues .. you just have to finish cups in cups mode .. all league in leagues mode .. and master league ( d2 , d1 , champions , master cups ) .. then u will get the achievment .. just make sure u have 500 valid matched and 1000 goals .. when u finsih all these cups and leagues am sure u will have that number ;)

Damn.. You must of done alot of playing.. I think i'm only upto like 70 games :(

Oxstar
01-11-2008, 12:31 PM
I refuse to do the ultimate player achievement, i have played about 270 games and have unlocked all achievements apart from ultimate player, on the track record it says i have played the game for 45 hours:( half the time i was away from the 360.

kingkoning
01-12-2008, 10:02 AM
I only need this achievement and I'm now trying for D1 league, champions and masters cup. I've played about 460 games on more than 100 hours. I'm dying to get this one, but the Master league is great fun.

Bax x360a
01-12-2008, 12:57 PM
100 hours :eek: Screw that for a laugh, the games not THAT good.

kingkoning
01-13-2008, 10:22 AM
100 hours :eek: Screw that for a laugh, the games not THAT good.
I think it is (the best soccer game so far)

By the way it's not much compared to my 700+ hours on PGR2

salamajweh
01-14-2008, 04:22 AM
yea i spent alot of time !! but it worth it .. i was waiting to see that achivement unlocks .. u should try the feeling :D

Tyrant100
01-17-2008, 09:38 PM
O it's great to hear you don't have to do the cups in the leagues.. Thanks ;).

kingkoning
01-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Woehoe, I just got Ultimate Player achie too. I'm so happy I now got 1000g

Harry Rasing
01-25-2008, 11:42 PM
How can I qualify for the 'European Masters Cup' in the Masterleague??

kingkoning
01-26-2008, 01:21 PM
To qualify for the Masters Cup you first have to do the Group session in the Championships. If you end 3rd or 4rd of your group you'll go to the Masters Cup (if you end 1st or 2nd you'll go the the Championships cup).
A bit weird, but this is how I did it.

delahmed
01-30-2008, 05:55 PM
To qualify for the Masters Cup you first have to do the Group session in the Championships. If you end 3rd or 4rd of your group you'll go to the Masters Cup (if you end 1st or 2nd you'll go the the Championships cup).
A bit weird, but this is how I did it.
Or you can get promoted to D1, and in your first season and then come third in the European Championships. Its a bit like coming third in the champ league group stage and going into the 2nd round of the UEFA cup in reality.

I found a quick way to get all these titles in a short time. When you create your master league, set it to 5 mins beginner with reset prevention ENABLED (v important, if you quit a gmae you lose 3-0 by default).

So go and win D2 cup and D2 eague in your first season. You get promoted and entered into the Euro Championship as well as D1 league.

Once in D1, this is what i did...

I quit the first few league games and made sure i qualified for the D1 cup. The D1 cup is 2 legged, so you can quit the first leg and lose 3-0 and then play the 2nd game and win by more than 3 goals obviously. You cannot win the first leg 7-0 and quit the 2nd leg and lose 3-0, if you do you are out of the cup although u win on aggregate. Dumb!!! So in my first D1 season, i had won the D1 league (I QUIT THE FIRST Quarter of the league season and then won every other league game), D1 cup and Euro champs. The important thing is to have the option of coming 2nd or 3rd in your final game of euro champs match week.

I won my first euro champs game against the weakest team in the group, and then quit a load of league games as well as the top euro team so it won the mini league. I wanted to be 3rd with one game left, so if i won i could qualify for next round or get knocked out to the masters cup. I saved a copy of my master league (so i had 2 identical saves). The reason being that you cannot win both in the same season and i didnt realy wanna play. So with the first save, i went and won the euro champs (while winning the D1 also). Then i just reloaded the 2nd game save and quit the last euro champs game so i lost and came third and qualified for the Masters cup. I then quit every league game and only played the 2n legs of the Masters cup and winning by more than 3 goals.... So i had completed all master league titles in 3 nights.

I also used the coach option after going two goals up on any games i had to play.

Now i have played 440 valid matches and yet to get the national teams dominated achievement.... perfect!!!

This is strictly to get these titles and obviously u can go and play every game and kill 2 months of your life....

p.s. Quitting a game does not count to towards your stats, so you cannot quit 20 games and then expect your "matches played" stat to go up by 20... that would have been nice or ability to earn/ buy "Double Speed" for the PES Shop...

mack1983
01-31-2008, 03:02 AM
ive played only 155 but i only play on top player(bar around 20 to get achievements). ive won 101. but truthfully im getting sidetraked playing master league with the default team. its unbelievebly hard to win with them on top player im glad if i come out with a 0-0 lol. i tried to play on a lower level but damn its boring.

kingkoning
01-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I enjoyed my masterleague for 4 seasons with Man Utd on 3 to 4 stars. Oke, I wanted all achievements but not on 1 star difficulty cause it's so boring. I'd rather play a bit more and have fun as well.

unluckyaaron
02-24-2008, 05:53 PM
do you know if its possible to get this achievement by only playing half leagues?

cwigham
03-22-2008, 07:57 AM
...I want this achievement but my god will it take some playing time!

I JORD K I
04-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I think I will go for the 1000/1000

rhod08
04-05-2008, 04:42 PM
yeh i maxed out pes6 but i wont be going for 1000 on this, ultimate player is the equivalent of the seriously achievment.

Manwell Pablo
04-07-2008, 10:09 AM
yeh i maxed out pes6 but i wont be going for 1000 on this, ultimate player is the equivalent of the seriously achievment.

Seriously, Seriously? :p

It's a tough achievement and requires alot of playing but if your going for the dominated achievements it's best to do it in the countrys league, so thats all of those leagues won and about 200 games. The cups are over in no time. Then there are all the others that you need to concentrate soley on to get, like gentleman ect. by the time you've unlocked everything you should only have the Master League to do. Long time yes but compared to killing 10,000 people in iin Gears of War it's a piece of cake.

Oh, and at least it's rewards you with 100G's for yor time unlike Seriously which is a pathetic 50!

Chud 360
04-09-2008, 03:48 PM

Its much quicky than seriously. Got my 1000/1000 in about a month. im Still no way near seriously. (On about 3000 kills). Have prob given up on this one now.

Barnsleyy
04-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Just got it. Got the full 1000 too (:
Im doing a season on Top Player now see how it goes.

El Divino
04-15-2008, 04:19 PM

it is good to know that you dont have to beat every cup within the 5 different leagues :locked

I have a question: does the online matches count on this 500 games for this achievement? I have played about 25 games and noticed that those games did not appear in my stats... ftw :confused:

Lympathia
05-19-2008, 10:34 AM
What's the Coach option???

Fakthree
05-19-2008, 09:33 PM
seems like mine has bugged i've won all the leagues and cups however on the track record i cant win the master league D1 league ive just finished playing trough the league for the third time to get the Masters and though i might hear the blip but no such luck and after the masters went on to win the D1 league again pfft really cant be bothered playing through 2 more seasons because of a stat bug :( anyones help would be appreciated.

AlferdPacker
06-11-2008, 05:42 PM
I just finished my 500th match, won every league and cup and scored over a 1000 goals and no achivement. :mad:

AlferdPacker
06-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Doesnt matter. Popped up the next game

Scaysie
06-12-2008, 02:36 PM
There is no way i am doing this! I play about 50 matches get bored then go and play other games, takes me about 2 months to even think about going on it again......

oldskoolforever
06-13-2008, 05:52 PM
agreed, have done nearly 200 games and i really can't be bothered to do the rest, its soooooooooooo boring.

pm88
06-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Don't know if i will ever finish this

Achiever TM
06-26-2008, 07:00 AM
if you win every cups and leagues u will be near of 500 games..for me the ultimate player unlocked after my second master league play bc the d1 cup didn't unlock in records in my 1st play..

Achiever TM
06-26-2008, 07:04 AM
seems like mine has bugged i've won all the leagues and cups however on the track record i cant win the master league D1 league ive just finished playing trough the league for the third time to get the Masters and though i might hear the blip but no such luck and after the masters went on to win the D1 league again pfft really cant be bothered playing through 2 more seasons because of a stat bug :( anyones help would be appreciated.
happened the exactly same thing to me too..u will need to start a new master league..try to change your team and the settings..

Tyrant100
07-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Damn, 300 matches played so far, all cups and leagues beside the ML ones..
80 hours played!

Gonna take ages lol

Achiever TM
07-07-2008, 07:54 AM
Damn, 300 matches played so far, all cups and leagues beside the ML ones..
80 hours played!

Gonna take ages lol

i got my achievement after 80hours played..

Manwell Pablo
07-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I still haven't got this :biglaugh

Don't play the game single player anymore, still racked up over 110 hours (I play mostle 10 minute matches like an idioit) gameplay time, nearly done, one more season in the Master League to win the Europeam Masters cup then I should have it.

JDS
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Or you can get promoted to D1, and in your first season and then come third in the European Championships. Its a bit like coming third in the champ league group stage and going into the 2nd round of the UEFA cup in reality.

I found a quick way to get all these titles in a short time. When you create your master league, set it to 5 mins beginner with reset prevention ENABLED (v important, if you quit a gmae you lose 3-0 by default).

So go and win D2 cup and D2 eague in your first season. You get promoted and entered into the Euro Championship as well as D1 league.

Once in D1, this is what i did...

I quit the first few league games and made sure i qualified for the D1 cup. The D1 cup is 2 legged, so you can quit the first leg and lose 3-0 and then play the 2nd game and win by more than 3 goals obviously. You cannot win the first leg 7-0 and quit the 2nd leg and lose 3-0, if you do you are out of the cup although u win on aggregate. Dumb!!! So in my first D1 season, i had won the D1 league (I QUIT THE FIRST Quarter of the league season and then won every other league game), D1 cup and Euro champs. The important thing is to have the option of coming 2nd or 3rd in your final game of euro champs match week.

I won my first euro champs game against the weakest team in the group, and then quit a load of league games as well as the top euro team so it won the mini league. I wanted to be 3rd with one game left, so if i won i could qualify for next round or get knocked out to the masters cup. I saved a copy of my master league (so i had 2 identical saves). The reason being that you cannot win both in the same season and i didnt realy wanna play. So with the first save, i went and won the euro champs (while winning the D1 also). Then i just reloaded the 2nd game save and quit the last euro champs game so i lost and came third and qualified for the Masters cup. I then quit every league game and only played the 2n legs of the Masters cup and winning by more than 3 goals.... So i had completed all master league titles in 3 nights.

I also used the coach option after going two goals up on any games i had to play.

Now i have played 440 valid matches and yet to get the national teams dominated achievement.... perfect!!!

This is strictly to get these titles and obviously u can go and play every game and kill 2 months of your life....

p.s. Quitting a game does not count to towards your stats, so you cannot quit 20 games and then expect your "matches played" stat to go up by 20... that would have been nice or ability to earn/ buy "Double Speed" for the PES Shop...

If ur strugling on ultimate player, listen to this guy. He's got it coverd.
Thanx delamed. You saved me a lot of bother and confusion.

Herbitron5000
07-28-2008, 01:09 PM
I've won all of the trophies, but the main European trophy isnt recorded as won on the track record although I have the players unlocked from winning it. >_>

Rosstifer2008
07-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Well here is theory I have about this game on how to get cup & league wins to appear as unlocked in the track record option after the first time of winning them.....

When dealing with the cups after winning them and viewing the ceremony of your team lifting the cup save in the cup main menu then go back to the main menu where it saves your data this then adds the win of the cup to the track record

With the leagues do the same save in league menu after the cermony then go back to the main menu where it will save your system data

And finally with the master league when each cup and league is won and the ceremony has been viewed save in the master league menu then go back to the main menu where your system data should save that trophy win

Hope this helps as so far it as for me due to all i need to win now is the masters cup in the master league and my track record is completed & hopefully i will get the ultimate player achievement. Good Luck

Tyrant100
08-06-2008, 08:24 AM
I got it! Had to play 547 games, reached season 2011 in the ML, but it was worth it. Very fun game. 1000 points! :Bounce:

tatendanelson
08-07-2008, 03:19 PM
do league cups count

Rosstifer2008
08-08-2008, 02:17 PM
do league cups count

Nah u don't ave 2 get the cups in each of the leagues m8 :woop:

Red Rowdy 360
08-12-2008, 09:08 PM
This will be my most boring 1000 points.

But hey master league is nice...

KrazyKevin1
08-25-2008, 12:34 AM
what a bastard.... i done every single cup in all of the leagues... and saved on fixture 2... without doing the reset feature thing... TWO MATCHES. stupid auto save. now i suppose iv got 50 more matches to play. I have to just lose the first round in the cup yeah and the 2nd leg? come 4th enter the european cup thing and beat everyone should unlock?

istanbul05
08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
What a joke, i have done everything needed and i didn't get the achivement!!!!

In gallery, track record i checked and i have definitely got all the cups and leagues. I played over 500 matches and got 1000 goals.

Anyone got any tips?

Cheers

Achiever TM
08-25-2008, 08:22 PM
What a joke, i have done everything needed and i didn't get the achivement!!!!

In gallery, track record i checked and i have definitely got all the cups and leagues. I played over 500 matches and got 1000 goals.

Anyone got any tips?

Cheers

play the game again..after the "load data" your achievement must unlock..this happened to a friend mine!!

istanbul05
08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
I tried loading again, but i have still not got it! :mad:

I checked my track record again, and even though i have got all the cups and leagues, it says the date next to all of them, i have N/A next to D1 Promotion for the 1st time. This isn't a title is it? I'm not sure i know what this means? Does it mean just getting promoted 1st time from D2 to D1, because i am pretty sure i did that while i was doing master league, infact i am definately sure i did that. I also have N/A next to "All Titles" which i guess is what is stopping me from getting the achivement.

Anyone help?

kentarulez
08-25-2008, 10:33 PM
I am going for this, then I'm gonna try and get online again, (STUPID NAT RESTRICTIONS, WHAT ARE THEY????) *if you wanna show me up and tell me how stupid I am, PM me to tell me how to get online, or send me a message on XBL*

Achiever TM
08-26-2008, 08:03 AM
I tried loading again, but i have still not got it! :mad:

I checked my track record again, and even though i have got all the cups and leagues, it says the date next to all of them, i have N/A next to D1 Promotion for the 1st time. This isn't a title is it? I'm not sure i know what this means? Does it mean just getting promoted 1st time from D2 to D1, because i am pretty sure i did that while i was doing master league, infact i am definately sure i did that. I also have N/A next to "All Titles" which i guess is what is stopping me from getting the achivement.

Anyone help?

u will only get "All Titles" after u get all the tittles in the game, includin online..so this is not the problem..u will need to start a new master league (try with a different team) and get promoted again to D1..

istanbul05
08-26-2008, 10:53 AM
u will only get "All Titles" after u get all the tittles in the game, includin online..so this is not the problem..u will need to start a new master league (try with a different team) and get promoted again to D1..

Ah right, so do you need the promotion title to get the achievement then? I can't believe i wasted all them hours playing those pointless matches and i still didn't get the achivement. I am on 900/1000 aswell which makes it worse.

Anyone got any tips on what i should do?? :(

supadryz
08-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Ah right, so do you need the promotion title to get the achievement then? I can't believe i wasted all them hours playing those pointless matches and i still didn't get the achivement. I am on 900/1000 aswell which makes it worse.

Anyone got any tips on what i should do?? :(

Win Div 2 & cup, get promoted.
Win Div 1 & Cup get into Euro cup.

Does not matter where you finish in league following season but in euro cup have the scenario to either finish 2 or 3rd with 1 game left ie. either win the last game to finish 2nd to go into next round or 3rd to go into the other euro cup. before you have this game save another file. so when you win the 1st Euro cup you can load the other file finish 3rd, go into other euro cup & win this.

This way you won't have to play another full season. which will save you alot of time.

Hope this makes sense & helps ;)

KrazyKevin1
08-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey, you don't need all title's to get it. I got it without having the high win ratio achievement and didn't have all title's when I unlocked it.
This is what I've done to get it. From main menu select
League: Complete all once.
Cup: Complete all once.
Master League: Start in division 2 win the cup and league get promoted. You will be in division 1, win the cup and league again. You will then have to win the cup and league ONCE MORE for the european championship cup or whatever it's called... then play through once more and come 4th or 3rd for the d1 cup and you will be put into the european masters cup. Win that and it should be yours.
The achievement did not unlock for me straight away. I went to track record and pressed "A" on anything which was sort of flashing? Then it unlocked.

xEndriux
09-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi guys,
first of all sorry for my English :uzi:
I get all the online achievements and the G points but I cannot see them in "All Titles" mený, I see the "?" instead of unlocked item. Someone can help me please ?
Another question :
When I use the auto save and I quit the game, in championship mode, (I still have to play master league) I have to re-play the match even if I quit !
Perhaps something wrong in my procedure. The boring thing is that I have to play all the matches :-(

Thanks in advance

minto91
09-05-2008, 09:13 AM
I have finally got it, took me 110 hours, but luckily i actually found the game fun.

cracker jack 99
09-06-2008, 03:39 AM
i have about 70 games left, i would of had it by now but deleted my saved data by mistake lol

Achiever TM
09-06-2008, 08:21 AM
i have about 70 games left, i would of had it by now but deleted my saved data by mistake lol

lllllooooollllll if this had happen to me i would put a bullet in my head lol :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

AVtomFC
09-06-2008, 01:30 PM
This game is sweet, played 503 games now, just gotta win masters cup :boom

cracker jack 99
09-06-2008, 08:01 PM
lllllooooollllll if this had happen to me i would put a bullet in my head lol :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

i was lucky that i had all the leagues still saved at the half way point, but these last 70 games are now boring lol

Red Rowdy 360
09-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Don't know if i will ever finish this
hey i have 110 hours on count and i haven't finished it yet

Red Rowdy 360
09-10-2008, 04:28 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2v0zmfb.jpg

cracker jack 99
09-11-2008, 04:33 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2v0zmfb.jpg

i felt a lot worse at the time lol

Achiever TM
09-11-2008, 08:49 AM
hey i have 110 hours on count and i haven't finished it yet
this achievement took me 85h to get and was needed to play master league 2 times bc D1 cup didn't show up in the records till i won it in my second master league play!!

AVtomFC
09-13-2008, 05:53 PM
I have Ultimate Player... 1000/1000 yayyyyy! :woop::drunk

xEndriux
09-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Do you confirm we don't need to win National Cups ?