PDA

View Full Version : Too Soon?

beef246
01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Im just wondering, As LOST still has a good 3 seasons to go before it ends, what will this mean for the video game? does this game only cover the first 3 seasons of the series? and leave it on a cliff edge doe a LOST the game 2?

Hmmm now i want to put the dvds of it on lol.

Just wondering what other people think about it?

Aphlix
01-12-2008, 02:54 PM
It's not so much as, You will be limited to what we explore. But, This game is a chance to interact with LOSt more than ever. We explore and interact with the locations and people we have already met. And not all, But we get to play the flashback sequences.

Its not that what we are going to be able to do will make it a fun and immersive game to play for LOST Fans, But we are doing it as someone we know only as Elliot who has Amnesia. We dont know his story on the island, or even Off. So it's a whole new story lin, just weaved into the show, So to answer your question, we are probably going to explore Seasons 1-2 And 3 In a whole new concept, LOST The Video Game 2? BRING IT ON!

Gorjira
01-24-2008, 04:39 PM
I actually cant wait for this game - Its going to blow everything else away.

As Aphlix says, bring it on!

Aphlix
01-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I actually cant wait for this game - Its going to blow everything else away.

As Aphlix says, bring it on!

Craig...You don't like LOST, You say you hate it everyday :mad:

So this may be the perfect time for you to be as obsessed as I am :Bounce::woop::locked:drunk

Gorjira
01-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Craig...You don't like LOST, You say you hate it everyday :mad:

So this may be the perfect time for you to be as obsessed as I am :Bounce::woop::locked:drunk

Im seriously upset at the fact you just lied to the whole of x360a. Im as obsessed as LOST as you are, I say I love it everyday, I think your getting upset maybe because Im a bigger LOST fan than you :D

Aphlix
01-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Im seriously upset at the fact you just lied to the whole of x360a. Im as obsessed as LOST as you are, I say I love it everyday, I think your getting upset maybe because Im a bigger LOST fan than you :D

HOW DARE YO...GET OFF HERE NOW!

:eek:

Gorjira
01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
HOW DARE YO...GET OFF HERE NOW!

:eek:

Wow dude, Im shocked. You know Im the bigger fan....

Shinobi273
01-24-2008, 05:07 PM
How do you know there are 3 seasons left? Isn't this show getting desperate for cliff hangars like DBZ was? (DBZ, as soon as the "most powerful fighter" was defeated by Goku, another "greater threat" emerges, eventually it got really lame after everyone could destroy a planet and moved so fast they could not be seen)

I'm sorry, but there are way too many people on that island for me to handle. It was highly unlikely that many people survived the crash, fine. How is the island big enough to have so many people/secret installations and yet not be found by a search and rescue effort? Gilligan's Island was better IMO.

Aphlix
01-24-2008, 07:21 PM
How do you know there are 3 seasons left?

ABC has confirmed it has signed on for 48 more episodes of LOST, and due to the strike, Season 4 may have only 8 epiodes, IMO This is good, But I dont like only 8, because the next two seasons (5 and 6) may have 20 each where as if they were to do the show as planned, it would be 16 episodes each in the next we seasons.

I'm sorry, but there are way too many people on that island for me to handle. It was highly unlikely that many people survived the crash, fine. How is the island big enough to have so many people/secret installations and yet not be found by a search and rescue effort? Gilligan's Island was better IMO.

Do you even watch the show?

Shinobi273
01-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Do you even watch the show?

I tried watching the filler episodes that were just recaps of what happened but couldn't handle the serious absurdity. I just laughed when they were freaking out about the island maybe blowing up or something. Like there was some guy in a bunker that had to keep tripping a deadman's switch on a computer but the computer was broken. I also cannot help but see the commercials and hear all the commentary about this show. the next episode is supposed to have the most recent bad guys afraid of some even badder guys coming to the island to kill everyone or something?

Aphlix
01-26-2008, 06:50 PM
I tried watching the filler episodes that were just recaps of what happened but couldn't handle the serious absurdity. I just laughed when they were freaking out about the island maybe blowing up or something. Like there was some guy in a bunker that had to keep tripping a deadman's switch on a computer but the computer was broken. I also cannot help but see the commercials and hear all the commentary about this show. the next episode is supposed to have the most recent bad guys afraid of some even badder guys coming to the island to kill everyone or something?

---------------

Ye. K

Mark4Banishment
02-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Looks from this game kind of reminds me of that CSI game I hope it is better then that CSI game

DNBJerk
02-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Lost is an incredible show, and I am an avid fan of everything and anything Lost related.

I think this game is going to be supplemental to the show, just like The Lost Experience, or Find 815, even the Verizon mobisodes. So, players of the game might end up knowing more about the whole experience than others.

Minty
02-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Hate to say it guys, but the game looks terrible lol

Aphlix
02-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Hate to say it guys, but the game looks terrible lol

Well it's good to know you hate to say it. That gives it meaning.

martin88
02-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I read somewhere the game is non canon, so it won't be part of the official storyline. I guess they learnt a lesson from Enter The Matrix....

Legendtaker117
02-04-2008, 11:36 PM
no, they had talked with the writers to make sure that they had the story down, it is canon. Everything made for Lost IS canon.

killerharu45
02-05-2008, 12:39 AM
I am surprised one came this soon yes. But it still looks very, very interesting, like the show

Jimjons
02-05-2008, 02:21 AM
I love the show, hopefully this will be a great game, regardless I will buy it because lost rocks, too bad it is limited by the events of only three seasons of history, oh well, fuck it.

Aphlix
02-05-2008, 09:38 AM
too bad it is limited by the events of only three seasons of history, oh well, fuck it.

Ahh...But this means...SequeL! XD

:locked

martin88
02-05-2008, 06:18 PM
no, they had talked with the writers to make sure that they had the story down, it is canon. Everything made for Lost IS canon.

Really? Sweet. Hopefully it won't go wrong like ETM.

Denny Crane
02-06-2008, 04:32 AM
you know whats odd? all ive seen is trailers, but the one where jack and sayid confront elliot in the hatch seems like it should be in the show. what im saying is besides minor contact with any main characters if it was major- shouldnt you have actually seen it in lost? it seems like another possible mole for the others in the camp would have been a big deal for the survivors. i guess though then the game would be pretty bland. oh well who cares im sure it will all make sense and will be great just because its lost.

Pirate Luke
02-07-2008, 10:14 PM
im looking forward to this a lot because im a lost fan but i can see why other people who dont watch the show will find it crap. One thing i didnt really like tho was when i was watching the trailer i think it was supposed to be locke speaking but it sounded nothing like him :confused: bit dissapointing they didnt get the actor to contribute his voice

SengIV
02-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I was a Lost fan until the polar showed up, then I left the series for better things (Eureka on Sci-Fi). I need to see the achievements before I determin wheter I will play it. ANyways yes it is to early.

Aphlix
02-08-2008, 01:32 AM
[quote=SengIV;628823]I need to see the achievements before I determin wheter I will play it. quote]

That's reaalll low...And quite pathetic.

Inexxa
02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
I love Lost and I'm sure as hell going to love this game :D

WE NEED TO GO BACKKKKK.

kantizuni
02-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Hopefully this will be better than Chaos Bleeds. Yeah... games based on TV aren't usually that good. When the show is amazingly good, the game tends to be amazingly crap. :( At least, in my opinion.

Denny Crane
02-08-2008, 11:19 PM
I was a Lost fan until the polar showed up, then I left the series for better things (Eureka on Sci-Fi). I need to see the achievements before I determin wheter I will play it. ANyways yes it is to early.
wow, aphlix is right, what a pus*y. you dont like the show but you will play the game for points.... wow