PDA

View Full Version : Any Good?

beef246
01-11-2008, 06:28 PM
Does anyone think this game will be good on the 360?

I had it for the PC and thought it was quite good, but very slow paced and took a long time to build up, now I dont mind it taking awhile for the big battles to commence, but sometimes it took too long, and being a student at uni, I dont have 3-4 hours to play a single level of a game lol.

I hope this port is quite good though, as I might be interested in it. Guess we will need to wait for a demo to come out before we know how the controls will be.

Eternal
02-06-2008, 07:09 AM
It could be quite good if the developers did better then the C&C3 one.

FreaKyDeaKy
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
C&C 3 was great. maybe the next level,

DreadfulCorpse
03-18-2008, 12:13 PM
I hated this on the PC, it was horrible.

Ashz0r
03-26-2008, 10:57 PM
I hated this on the PC, it was horrible.

Agree totally.. worst RTS i have ever played.

I found it so bad it just wasn't playable.

K00PA TR00PA
04-02-2008, 03:26 PM
I always did like the zoom feature it had on the PC. Its always interesting how they port RTS games over to the consoles.

Impulse
04-12-2008, 03:56 AM
bought it and played it about 2 times, a real poor RTS in my eyes, i think endwae will walk all over it

Darth Odan
04-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Does anyone think this game will be good on the 360?

I had it for the PC and thought it was quite good, but very slow paced and took a long time to build up, now I dont mind it taking awhile for the big battles to commence, but sometimes it took too long, and being a student at uni, I dont have 3-4 hours to play a single level of a game lol.

I hope this port is quite good though, as I might be interested in it. Guess we will need to wait for a demo to come out before we know how the controls will be.

I have never played this game, but I have heard great things from it. I was very close from buying it for the pc, but I found out its coming out for the 360. Its great that the battles last long, in C&C 3, the typical battle lasts 5 minutes. Universe at War takes around 20 mins-1 hour. So, I want a long RTS game, makes you think :D Any official date for the game?

ShaunMichael80
04-21-2008, 12:05 AM
I have never played this game, but I have heard great things from it. I was very close from buying it for the pc, but I found out its coming out for the 360. Its great that the battles last long, in C&C 3, the typical battle lasts 5 minutes. Universe at War takes around 20 mins-1 hour. So, I want a long RTS game, makes you think :D Any official date for the game?

Gamestop has this set to be shipped out on 5/13/08

MagnetixSQL
08-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I am not a big fan of RTS games but I have been checking them out lately. I found this game was kind cool but I have only played the training level right now. I hoping it will be better then the C&C3 Demo I downloaded last night. Didn't care for it at all so I took it off my gamefly list.