PDA

View Full Version : Question about Clutch

Chris567
01-11-2008, 09:44 PM
what is clutch and how do i use it? ive changed the drag mode to clutch in options but when im in a race the only gears ive got is N and R and when i go it wont start coz i cant put it into 1st gear and when i press LB for clutch nothing happens?

AnarkiLP
01-11-2008, 09:51 PM
what is clutch and how do i use it? ive changed the drag mode to clutch in options but when im in a race the only gears ive got is N and R and when i go it wont start coz i cant put it into 1st gear and when i press LB for clutch nothing happens?

the LB button is the clutch. hold the LB button while flicking the right stick forward to shift up.

BulletMagnet Uk
01-11-2008, 11:33 PM

Its just like a normal clutch in a real car. You use the clutch to shift between gears. As the person above has mentioned, simply hold the clutch while shifting to solve your problem.

Often racing drivers do something called 'double clutching', not too sure what this is exactly, but I wonder if it would be possible in NFS. Something I might have to look up and test I think :P

BulletMagnet