PDA

View Full Version : Idea!

narcolepticshee
01-12-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't know how sustainable this is, but:

You know how you get xbox live 24 hour trials in game boxes? Could you not make x360a ones advertising the site and then contact (whoever it is that sorts out game packaging) and then sort something out. I know this might either cost a lot of money or (if you sorted out a 'deal') sacrifice somethign for you guys (like more advertising or something) but it might be good for the site?

Another option,

Make fliers and take them into your local gamestore and ask them to hand them out with every 360 game bought? Again, dunno how feasible this is but the idea's there

Peace

Bulletman
01-12-2008, 12:00 PM
I don't know how sustainable this is, but:

You know how you get xbox live 24 hour trials in game boxes? Could you not make x360a ones advertising the site and then contact (whoever it is that sorts out game packaging) and then sort something out. I know this might either cost a lot of money or (if you sorted out a 'deal') sacrifice somethign for you guys (like more advertising or something) but it might be good for the site?

Another option,

Make fliers and take them into your local gamestore and ask them to hand them out with every 360 game bought? Again, dunno how feasible this is but the idea's there

Peace

I imagine your fisrt idea would be a hefty investment on this sites behalf and would also need the full support from microsoft. Micriosoft would only back this idea if they got some sort of return (read money!) so unfortunately I cant see this happening. Great Idea though mate.

The second Idea is much more cost affective but again would probably need the backing of microsoft because of advertisement purposes. Then again my knowledge in these area's is pretty limited so it would Interseting to see what the mods/admins think.;)

puckup
01-12-2008, 12:49 PM
i think the second idea sounds good and its probably esayer