PDA

View Full Version : Someone compare this game to GT4 or PGR3

OnyxStorm
06-20-2006, 07:45 PM
For someone who has never played a bike racing game, is it basically another PGR3/GT4 clone or is the handling totally different?

More responsive? More focus on going into corners? Less focus on exit/straight speeds (since the accel is likely through the roof, it won't matter so much if you're doing 140 or 150 when you get to the end of the apex)?

Onyx

Helacool360
06-20-2006, 08:14 PM
For someone who has never played a bike racing game, is it basically another PGR3/GT4 clone or is the handling totally different?

More responsive? More focus on going into corners? Less focus on exit/straight speeds (since the accel is likely through the roof, it won't matter so much if you're doing 140 or 150 when you get to the end of the apex)?

Onyx

I found the demo of motoGP to be totally different from PGR3 style;)

Maka
06-20-2006, 08:14 PM
I's kinda similar but you need to more aggresive and watch the braking and accelerating.... It's not less focused on Straights b/c if you do the turn before a straight you are going to fly by everyone who didnt do it as well... Go to fast turn and brack or accel and the wrong time you WILL fall...

The Perfect Gun
06-24-2006, 03:18 AM
I's kinda similar but you need to more aggresive and watch the braking and accelerating.... It's not less focused on Straights b/c if you do the turn before a straight you are going to fly by everyone who didnt do it as well... Go to fast turn and brack or accel and the wrong time you WILL fall...

That is for me a hard part to conquer.

Maka
06-24-2006, 03:21 AM
After reading my own quote i figure i was very tired b/c it makes no sense....