PDA

View Full Version : Black Jack

dynamik123
01-13-2008, 12:45 AM
I got the other two game achievement things, but I don't get how to play black jack. Help please?

highpass
01-13-2008, 01:50 AM
It's "21", surely... get as close to 21 as possible.

SuPaC 777
03-05-2008, 03:18 AM
im trying to get this too and cant. played it forever. i wonder if its because ive already beat the game on cherokee or somethin? i vote this for one of the worse achievements ever in a game.

SuPaC 777
03-05-2008, 06:31 AM
ok i got it. i had over looked the hint about saving. got it in no time. thanks for the tip....

Diamond78
03-23-2008, 04:36 PM
The best way to get this achievement is that you bet all the money you got then if you win you save and after that you bet the whole of it, if you win save again until you get the achievement ;) And if you lose, just reload your save.

This is how I got mine this is the fastest and the easiest way. :woop:

I will try to see if they can add it to the guide so it will help the other players.

Avenger
03-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I can't remember which chapter, but most of the game machines in the bar can be found inside the alien ship later on. When you find them they have been altered to massively favour you winning them. When you find it just play as you would normally, but you will find that you are always given blackjacks, or full houses, or royal flushes depending on the machine.

runeman is not found anywhere else in the alien ship, so you just have to play that like pacman and get the score.

If you want to play the unaltered machines just bet the maximum and keep doubling your money. Get to $80 then save. If you lose you can reload, but from 80 you only need two more wins.

zombie genocider
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I can't remember which chapter, but most of the game machines in the bar can be found inside the alien ship later on. When you find them they have been altered to massively favour you winning them. When you find it just play as you would normally, but you will find that you are always given blackjacks, or full houses, or royal flushes depending on the machine.

runeman is not found anywhere else in the alien ship, so you just have to play that like pacman and get the score.

If you want to play the unaltered machines just bet the maximum and keep doubling your money. Get to $80 then save. If you lose you can reload, but from 80 you only need two more wins.

i had to get help from my cousin because he plays blackjack for fun with his mates hes praticly the master of it lol