PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think this would work?

dakisbac
01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm thinking about a way to get all the "Big In ..." achievements real easy. They way I read them is that I need to do BWT over and over, and finish my last performance in a different city each time. Now, my idea is that I leave one gig remaining in each city and then turn off the autosave. I then proceed to beat all the remaining songs, go back to the dashboard/turn off my console, get back on RB and redo all those songs, but leaving a different song/different city as my last one. Would that work?

MinPinz
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused by this...you only have to do 1 BWT. Finish "last remaining gig" in each city only means you have to finish all the gigs in the city...it doesn't matter what order the cities themselves are done in. Your method would entail a lot more work. These are actually very easy achievements, as long as everyone can play on the hard difficulty. They take a little time, but aren't that challenging.

dakisbac
01-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Ohhhh, I thought the achievements meant I had to finish my last performance for the entire career in each city individually, which is why I thought I'd have to play through BWT repeatedly. But what do you mean by "as long as everyone can play on the hard difficulty"? The achievement does state that as a requirement

Birky
01-13-2008, 11:01 PM
Most gigs you can do on all difficulties, but some only allow you to play on Expert or Hard.

TwistedFate
01-14-2008, 12:11 AM
But what do you mean by "as long as everyone can play on the hard difficulty"? The achievement does state that as a requirement

Most cities have at least one gig that requires you to play at hard at higher.

artvandel4y
01-14-2008, 06:54 PM
My friends suck at guitar hero, so I end up doing a lot of this by myself. Playing bass and singing. That's gonna be a bitch on hard. When will these guys get online BWT?