Episode IV Chapter 1 Mini Kit help Going Crazy

Ok im stumped I need 1 more mini kit on this level to have em all. I think the one im missing is the one I need to drive the car over the lift for. I have the mini kit locator I drive over the ramp it lights up green raises slightly but no mini kit anyone help me???

I am seriously getting frustrated with this one.

Thanks in advance

Gaz

I had this problem as well. I drove the white car up on the ramp and it did not create the mini-kit. I then got the orange car and drove on it and it did not work. I had to restart that level over. Once I restarted it, I used the orange car and it created the Mini-kit. Sorry I am late in my advise. Good luck on the 100%. It sucks to get all the super stories.

I had this problem as well. I drove the white car up on the ramp and it did not create the mini-kit. I then got the orange car and drove on it and it did not work. I had to restart that level over. Once I restarted it, I used the orange car and it created the Mini-kit. Sorry I am late in my advise. Good luck on the 100%. It sucks to get all the super stories.

The super stories are easier if you have a partner on the puzzles, just have them drop out during the flying chapters.

• 4 years later...

Yeah, tried getting this minikit a couple of times. Whenever I walked over the left it would rise a little then drop back down, then when I drove the orange & black car over it the lights turned green but nothing happened.

I think what did it was not touching it until I drove the car up onto it making it raise up fully and the minikit appear. Not gospel, just an idea.