PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete Achievement Guides

zdarko43
01-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Here is an idea that I would like to submit to the community.

An Incomplete Achievement Guide Thread.

I would be more than happy to put one together for x360a, as well. It would give people the opportunity to look at the thread, observe what games still require a strategy guide / achievement guide for, and as long as they know enough about the game(s) they are more than welcome to submit their own guide.

I figured this would just further help out the community, because personally the games I have completed or are very near completion I don't usually care to even check the threads about. I'm certain that I'm not the only person that does that, either.

There are a handful of back-logged games that are still missing their Achievement Guide, as well as an active updated list for all of the new and upcoming games.

It is something that I'm willing to carry out on my own and put together for the site, given permission of a green light to carry out the idea.

I could even put together two separate lists on the post, one for the incomplete guides from the main site, as well as another list that has no guide for the game in the threads. (Or just denote each game somehow to signify where this game is missing anything.)

Not only would my help be giving back to the community, but it would help others to help us.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Comments? Any critizism is much appreciated!
:)

The Pants Party
01-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Creech has been slack on updating it, but we do have one.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37889

zdarko43
01-14-2008, 04:25 PM
lol well thats a shot in the foot!! well, i'll have to take a look at it :)
thanks pants