PDA

View Full Version : Military Act - Invisible Women

Myth
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Im stuck on this. I can't even get past the first part.

Any tips perhaps? I put on my invisibility, but it runs out before i can use telekenesis on the boxes :/

mrstink0523
01-15-2008, 05:07 AM
I can get past that part, but am also stuck.

First, turn on invisibility and run fast to the robot, attack and kill it behind the two turrets. If you don't push it past the turrets, you're dead. Sometimes you can even push the robot into the force field and kill it. After that, kill the turrets by attacking again behind them.

Next, use the force field to lift the box and hit the switch. Then, invisibility again and RUN to turn off the turrets across from you. Kill them for energy.

Next, there is a box behind the next forcefield to the Northwest. Move it, turning off the switch on the right. You may even be able to kill the two robots with it in one shot. If not, run and attack them. they are not strong.

Next, climb to the top, and ?????? (I get wasted by the group of robots).

xENVxGAMERSKREW
02-19-2008, 08:50 AM
thats were me and my bro are stuck luckly hes playing... anyone else past this...?

drakehellsing
02-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Yes, use your invisibility again, run past the robots, jump off and head straight for the computer and use it to turn off the robot patrolling the area right there.

After that go to the forcefield thing and use your levetation thing on the box to strike the control box which is on the roof I think. I had gotten stuck on that level for quite some time, having no idea on what to do, but soon figured it out.

Hope that helps ^^

x IUHoosierFan
02-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Ok. It's been almost a week since I have played this game. I did have trouble with this level, but it's not that bad, really. Just takes a lot of patience and you have to use the walls for cover. Now, I will tell you what to do, step by step by how I remember it.

1. When the level starts, there will be a robot in front of you. To your left, you should see a laser field. Use the gap that is sticking out for cover. When the robot sees you, run quickly to that wall. When you get the chance, beat the hell out of that robot. It shouldn't be that difficult. After you do that, move forward, using your invisibility to avoid the camera. Use telekinesis to smash the power box with the box. Move forward and stop.

2. In front of you, you will see turrets and a computer. To your right, you will see another laser field. You have to turn off the computer. Turn on your invisibility and run quickly to the computer, turn it off and run back to where you were previously. The laser field that was on the right should be disabled. Go into the next room.

3. In front of you, you will see some robots underneath the walkway. Just to the left of the robots, you will see a platform that you will have to jump on after disabling the laser field. The power box is located around where the robots are and the box that you need to use is on the left. Use your telekinesis and smash the box. Quickly, turn on your invisibility and run to the platform, jump up and proceed. Smash the breakable boxes to get your health up.

3. This part is not hard at all. You've just go to do it the right way. Directly in front of you, you will see a platform that you can jump on. After you make the jump and get on the next platform, you want to run to the right, all the way to end so you are hidden from the robots. Use your invisibility. Let your invisibility charge up, then you if you were facing the way you just came, you're going to run to the right (behind the robots) and stop when you come to 4-5 breakable boxes. Smash them if you'd like. Let your invisibility charge up, and if you look the way the robots are facing (if you're facing the wall where the boxes were, turn around 180 degrees), you will see a computer. Turn your invisibility, run quickly to the computer, disable it. Stay here for the moment.

4. This is the tricky part. Turn on your invisibility, run back to the area you were by the breakable boxes. If you face the wall, on your left you'll see a laser field up. Down below are three robots in total, one is a machine gunner, two are shield-looking robots. It's better fighting them for the hell of it because it makes your life easier. So, jump down, focus on the machine gunner robot as the other two will not do any serious damage. Just keep throwing out attacks (using the X button) until the gunner is destroyed, then take out the two shield robots. After they are gone, break the power box behind the laser field. After that is complete... go over by the computer, check it out. I don't remember if you have to disable anything. The next part takes some speed...

5. Standing in front of the laser field to your back, you're going to walk up to the part where you have walls on both sides of you. Stop. Wait for your invisibility to charge up. There are a few turrets up ahead and around the corner, there is a robot patrolling the area. If you are quick, you should have no problem with this. Turn on your invisibility, run quickly, go around the corner into the next room, run by the computer, disable the laser field. Once the field goes down, run through the area with the robots on both sides, go to the right go into the elevator. Level complete.

This was the best way for me... it takes about 10 minutes. But, it was worth it... heh. I hope this helps.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
02-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Yeah my bro beat it last night... he just waited for his powers to regenerate and then use forcefields etc... and invisibility but niice guide.

SteroidalEagle
02-20-2008, 01:27 PM
this such a bad Game great movie badddddddddd Game.

jonesat
02-27-2008, 08:28 PM
the last step doesnt work sorry. after i run past the area with robots on both sides, and go right i'm back at the start of the level and the door doesnt open.

jonesat
02-27-2008, 08:33 PM
does anyone have a working way to get through this please?

JJBDude
03-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Just want to thank Saint Brian for that description, helped me out. :)

biochem411
04-23-2008, 04:32 AM
If you've managed to get by the large group of robots on the higher level using your invisibility and disabled the nearby computer, I'll take you from there. Look down below and there are two patrolling robots. Watch the one closest to you and jump down to your left (when facing the computer) when it walk to the right. You'll be stuck in an area with two walls of green lasers. There is a computer here but it doesn't do anything. On the wall behind it though is a electrical panel you can destroy. Do this quick because you need to turn around and destroy the patrolling robot you were watching before (using telekinesis to throw boxes at it may help if you're not leveled up much. Do NOT go near the six robots lining the hallway to your left as they'll destroy you with missiles.

After you've beaten down the patrolling robot, turn on your invisibility and run around the corner to your right. Jump over the boxes and run past the 3 turrets on your left. There's the other patrolling robot here and 3 "pushing" robots to your right. Before fighting the patrolling robot, jump over the desk to your left and use the computer to disable the patrol & those missile robots from earlier. Then you can destroy the 4 robots here and the 3 turrets (attack them from the side because they're still active). Next walk up to the remaining green laser wall....you need to get up pretty close to it to activate a video clip showing you an electrical panel in the ceiling. Use your telekinesis to lift the metal box that's already behind the lasers into the panel to destroy it. Enter the room and use the switch to restore power (little cutscene here).

Now you just need to run back to where you started...if you've disabled everything you won't be attacked. Run straight out of the room where you start, past where the 3 turrets were (now on your right), take a left at the end, go between the 6 missile robots (they should be inactive) and take a right to get back on the elevator.

You're done with this part.

Ribbin
05-31-2008, 12:59 AM
I can't seem to hit the breaker box on the ceiling behind the laser field. I mean, I'm alright with using telekinesis to hit the boxes, but I can't get the box to hit the breaker on the ceiling. WTF?

UDGuy
06-14-2008, 01:27 AM
I can't seem to hit the breaker box on the ceiling behind the laser field. I mean, I'm alright with using telekinesis to hit the boxes, but I can't get the box to hit the breaker on the ceiling. WTF?

Yeah I was stuck on this for a bit too. Use the right-stick to lift the box higher.

JLogan27
10-27-2008, 02:28 AM
This game wouldn't be all that bad if it wasn't for these stupid solo missions.