PDA

View Full Version : breakaway achivement

BillyBongOn
06-22-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm not being funny or anything... but I cant for the life of me get this achievement... has anyone got any tips on how I can get a breakaway goal?

Ive got the other more "difficult achievements" but everything I try, the other teams always seem to get back before ive got a chance to skate and shoot... and its proper fucking stressing me out!! ARGH!!!! :mad:

BBO

Maka
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Choose the All-Star team against a crapy team. Turn the sliders so your faster.... Take the puck behind your own net and boost to the other side... The you can score normally or at half pull thier goalie and shoot on an empty net.. All the other team has to be behind you...

Helacool360
06-22-2006, 07:18 PM
If you would of looked at other threads you might have seen this one which explains how to get all 1000;) http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1867

BillyBongOn
06-23-2006, 12:41 AM
thanks for the advice and links guys.

however, I was bored, and thought id give it a crack myself playing against the computer on All Star, to see how hard it was... and with my first attack I got the breakaway achivement... they then whipped my ass... but i got those 50 points!

all i need now is the penatly one and im finished :D :)

BBO