PDA

View Full Version : Direct Chat Room & Instant Messaging

TheUltimateRush
01-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi people, this may be said thousands of time but using a input I was wondering that having direct chat rooms in each topic such media forum, general chat etc so you can like talk live. my second idea is to have like a system where it's made for boosting ( I know this is implemented ) but I was wondering if this can be done msn, where you submit your msn email so people can talk to you directly. I would be happy to support both ideas by making a website that every1 can use where they use these features, so if any1 thinks this great, let me know and i try and make a website for something like this. But if all goes well, could it be made into a affiliate with this website! Thanks People

Shinobi273
01-16-2008, 08:17 PM
How would a chat system be different from the forum system? We are constantly posting like a chat room having conversations and also like emails with announcements and open inquiries. We also have PMs that are private, I'm not sure but I don't think the supermods or admin can look at those.

Tussell
01-16-2008, 08:20 PM
I like the idea of chat rooms, but it's been mentioned before that it would distract people away from the forums... We don't want that. I love this place!

x360a Forums Forever! :drunk

n1n3t33nd3lta
01-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Tussell, not only that, but, it would have to be monitored 24/7, since this is somewhat of a family site. I had asked Minty about this before, and he told me the same thing I'm telling you guys now.

TheUltimateRush
01-16-2008, 08:22 PM
lol ok, i should of kept my mouth shut lol

TheUltimateRush
01-16-2008, 08:26 PM
sorry people, just wanted to put a bit of input into the feedback system, i running a server in my house you see since i have computer system, and dont mind doing some features which requires a lot of bandwidth

Shinobi273
01-16-2008, 08:28 PM
lol ok, i should of kept my mouth shut lol

It's not a bad idea, just one that has been addressed and nineteendelta let us know what the decision was. Tussell and I were giving our opinions on the matter.

You can use the edit button to edit your post rather than double post like that.

TheUltimateRush
01-16-2008, 08:34 PM
ok man, you lock it down now who ever is MOD. TY