PDA

View Full Version : N online now(flash)

calzord
01-18-2008, 12:11 AM
hi everyone this is a great game which i hope others enjoy as much as me here is a link to th online game
www.addictinggames.com/ngame.html

N is a great game which is both a puzzle and action title at the same time. as this mini nija you will have to jump ,slide and dodge, your way through 50 levels. it starts out easy but will soon have you jumping avoiding laser robots, missiles and gattling guns to name a few.

Tall Latte
01-23-2008, 03:56 AM
This game is epic. It was the best time killer, years ago when it first came out it was super fun and with the now port to XBLA is going to be awesome. I just hope it is still going to be free.

EDIT :: http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html is the developers' website incase you want to download the full game onto your computer. I currently keep it on a USB flash disk, just in case. :)

CLAPSTER
01-25-2008, 10:09 PM
This game is epic. It was the best time killer, years ago when it first came out it was super fun and with the now port to XBLA is going to be awesome. I just hope it is still going to be free.

EDIT :: http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html is the developers' website incase you want to download the full game onto your computer. I currently keep it on a USB flash disk, just in case. :)

This game is awesome, thanks I didn't know there was a full version of it.

Kung Fu Jams
02-11-2008, 06:33 AM
damn you and your addictive links!!! i love this game , i cant wait for it to come out , dont care how much it is im buying it!!!!

Eurion
02-13-2008, 01:18 PM
I'll definitively be trying this later... :) looks very interesting

MapleMire
02-14-2008, 05:47 AM
hi everyone this is a great game which i hope others enjoy as much as me here is a link to th online game
www.addictinggames.com/ngame.html

N is a great game which is both a puzzle and action title at the same time. as this mini nija you will have to jump ,slide and dodge, your way through 50 levels. it starts out easy but will soon have you jumping avoiding laser robots, missiles and gattling guns to name a few.
i never played a action/puzzle type game, might have to check this out

Tavvy
02-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Its a great game and looking forward to it coming out on Xbox Live!!!

Marx0r
02-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Anyone wanna do co-op with me at release? I'm looking to get the first 200 in this, seeing as how I'm beast at N and all :p

pavementpoop
02-18-2008, 09:39 PM
sure^^ i'll help ya, i will most prob get this as nothing over the past 3 months on the arcade has hit me wif anything decent and cant stand having spare points for that long so this is a pretty cool game i may buy :) add me GT: Mr Pickies

Tavvy
02-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Just to let you all know my brother just told me but it is all completly different levels then to the flash game so dont think that it is just the flash version on the 360 so lots of fun ahead!!
:)

calzord
02-19-2008, 10:01 PM
i need a partner as well i am also going for first 200 anyone?

Marx0r
02-19-2008, 10:35 PM
http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/n.html

This is for the better version of N. Downloadable from the original creator, has 100 levels and saveable progress. I rock.

calzord
02-19-2008, 11:34 PM
thank you Marx0r
i had been looking for that it should aid me but i heard the levels are differnt.

CLAPSTER
02-20-2008, 04:21 AM
Funny how most people had no idea what it was. Now it's righteous, right?