PDA

View Full Version : Why is rookie so hard?

Ice2Dragon
06-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Even on rookie, the grenades seem to hit me dead on every time. I mean jeez, easy difficulty my arse @_@

seantak
07-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I agree. Rookie is not easy at all. I think a lot of it is that there is too much stealth involved in the game. I really like just shooting and blowing up stuff. But when the enemies throw grenades your dead.

Marley Buckins
07-06-2006, 05:25 PM
rookie mode is so easy... i dont get what you all are having a problem with... just kill the enemies before the grenades lmao

DeathWish93
02-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Its like Hitman - you cant go running in or you die

RareCoincidence
08-21-2008, 09:54 PM
i didnt think it was that hard

LordBunnyHunter
08-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Well this game didn't seem to be beaten even on rookie. I had lots of problems. You can't snipe because they'll spot you every time and so on. And then there is the bossfight - horrible. Who can such a game end up in an nearly impossible boss battle?! I couldn't beat Crowe without cheats. Well I didn't make it to him without cheats either but he seems to be undefeatable even with cheats. I think this is one of the hardest games.

tadpeters
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
I just experienced this game last night. Beat it on easy in one sitting and it was pretty tough compared to other games on easy. Just thought I'd throw my two cents out there.

Gamechamp
01-07-2009, 11:37 PM
o.o Are... are you people serious? I got through Hunter with only moderate difficulty, and just BREEZED through rookie. Just use cover and take out people from afar as often as possible. Even if the sniper alerts people, all you have to do is snipe those who are alerted. They aren't exactly the smartest AI ever created. They will walk in a straight line, waiting for you to give them a headshot. And take advantage of your regenerative abilities to give yourself an infinite life bar.

arn0ld93
04-22-2009, 11:21 AM
ive beaten cod games on veteren and freaking easy on this game seemes impossible for me!!

Boots Orion
12-16-2010, 12:41 AM
o.o Are... are you people serious? I got through Hunter with only moderate difficulty, and just BREEZED through rookie. Just use cover and take out people from afar as often as possible. Even if the sniper alerts people, all you have to do is snipe those who are alerted. They aren't exactly the smartest AI ever created. They will walk in a straight line, waiting for you to give them a headshot. And take advantage of your regenerative abilities to give yourself an infinite life bar.

Congrats bro. But yes the game is harder than most. Maybe the hard isn't as hard as veteran/hard in most games, but the easy is way harder than most if not every easy I have ever played.