PDA

View Full Version : Games you wouldnt play for Gamersore:

Maka
06-23-2006, 07:37 PM
List all of the Games you WOULDNT play for just Gamerscore.
I thought it would be a good idea just to see how crazy you people are...

Games I wouldn't play for GamerScore:
Ridge Racer 6
World Poker Tour
LOTR: BFME2
Bejeweled 2
Rumble Roses Double X
Chromehounds

Sarge McLarge
06-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Games that I have no intention on playing even to get the points...

Ridge Racer
DOA 4
PDZ
Rumble Roses
The Outfit

Helacool360
06-23-2006, 08:04 PM
There isn't any game out there that I wouldn't play for gamerscore.

KilluhKam
06-23-2006, 09:51 PM

same here ill play any game for gamerscore

ScottEvil30
06-23-2006, 09:58 PM
Games that I have no intention on playing even to get the points...

Ridge Racer
DOA 4
PDZ
Table Tennis
Rumble Roses
The Outfit

table tennis is good?

outfit so underrated. not a bad game really.

DaveWilma07
06-23-2006, 09:59 PM
I wouldnt play 'The Outfit' for gamerscore. Didnt think much of it to be honest.

Krazie
06-23-2006, 10:12 PM

Me too, any game that comes out id play for gamerscore.. Even Barbie..

Some games listed surprised me.. Gun, X-Men, Table Tennis, Ridge Racer all arent bad.. And World Poker Tour? You dont like Poker? SHAME ON YOU!

DaveWilma07
06-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Theres a World Poker Tour game?!

Krazie
06-23-2006, 10:26 PM
In August, and a World Series of Poker game in September..

DaveWilma07
06-23-2006, 10:28 PM
In August, and a World Series of Poker game in September..

Superb! I'l be keeping my eye out for that one then :Bounce:

Crash
06-24-2006, 01:03 PM

That's what I thought too. That is until I tried Rumble Roses. Won't ever touch that garbage again, and my score will stay at 0.

mrfunky14
06-24-2006, 05:20 PM
i know this doesnt really qualify, but the single player on battlefield. its sooooooo bad. i own the game and play multiplayer frequently, but the campaign is painful and not worth the achievements

chaos bz
06-26-2006, 05:49 AM
^ It not thaaat bad once you get used to it (still stupidest AI EVER!)
but
Rumble Roses XX
I played the demo and I was something like:
oh look new demo :)
ok it has a weird control:(
Im lost what happened:confused:
OMG WTF I can grab the b!**** ** **** *** * ** **** *!!:mad::mad:
:uzi:(game)
THE END

P1NSEEKER
06-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Far cry: i returned this piece of garbage within 24hrs
Rumble roses:The gameplay reminded me of wwf games...on the ps1!
Ridge racer: Im sure its a pretty good game but i just couldnt get used to the controls
The outfit: Dosent appeal to me whatsoever

sicksam1984
06-26-2006, 09:31 AM
they should make it so you can gamble MS points on the poker games, or even real money that would be shit hot

Minty
06-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Which would then limit it to over 18s in the UK, maybe 21 in the US. And MS would never want to get involved with gambling.

But there may ways around this with new websites soon :p

ModoX
06-26-2006, 11:38 AM
I don't think there's a game I wouldn't play for some GPs. I wouldn't mind sending a game back to the rental service before I'd finished if I really hated it (I did this with DOA4), but I can't imagine not getting any GPs from a game because I'd perservere for at least a few hours before I decided it definitely wasn't worth my time.

Zer0
06-26-2006, 03:32 PM
well I wouldnt comment until I played them, and buy then you prob could of got atleast one ach!

But from what I've read;

Pdz, rumble roses X, doa4.

if nba live 06 ach wernt so easy i wouldn't of played a proper season on that, stupid game.

snafegeeza
06-26-2006, 03:45 PM
AMPED 3!!!!!!!!!!

DaveWilma07
06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
AMPED 3!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... is this why its on www.play.com (http://www.play.com) for £17.99 perhaps? lol ;)

snafegeeza
06-26-2006, 05:17 PM
By far the most stupid game ever created and not a drop of fun could I squeeze out of it. Avoid at all costs.;)

HIGHLANDER7
06-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Amped and King Kong seem to be very hated around here, but I didn't mind either one. What's wrong with me? :confused:

xfrancox
06-27-2006, 01:54 AM
I wont play...

Tiger Woods Golf
Ridge Racer 6
X-Men (again)
The Outfit
American Wasteland
Amped 3
Dynasty Warriors
Gun (I beat it on Xbox)
Quake

The Killer 47
06-27-2006, 05:29 AM
Nothing is off limits for me for points. If they made one, I would even play a game where you watch paint dry.:D

ModoX
06-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Amped and King Kong seem to be very hated around here, but I didn't mind either one. What's wrong with me? :confused:

Don't worry, I don't mind them either. King Kong was fun enough, though a little dreary at times. Amped 3 was great, I didn't realise anyone would really hate it. Lack of multiplayer sucked, and is the reason I rented it instead of buying it, but the game itself was great.

Fonkey Monkey
06-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Burnout. not becuz it sucks, i love that game, but the achievements are to damn hard.
and the outfit. that game was complete crap.

Sgt Hobo
07-01-2006, 01:12 AM
fifa06rtwc, i rented it played it for 10 mins then brought it back

TheS1n1ster
07-01-2006, 02:50 AM
I don't think there's a game I wouldn't play for some GPs. I wouldn't mind sending a game back to the rental service before I'd finished if I really hated it (I did this with DOA4), but I can't imagine not getting any GPs from a game because I'd perservere for at least a few hours before I decided it definitely wasn't worth my time.
I agree with ModoX. I'll play the game for atleast a couple of hours before I decide if it is worth it or not.

lPwnl ZiN0 v1
07-01-2006, 04:16 AM
i just started trying to get the achievements but i hated tombraider it reminded me of psone. i beat training and brought it back.

Pitbob27
07-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Does anyone here wanna have a race to 10k with me if your gamerscore is under 4500 points. Beacuse i find races exciting and it will make me more determined to beat call of duty 2 on hard.

So if any1 wants to vs me just yell out:)

Sarge Mclagre is a ledgend:bow:

Sarge McLarge
07-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Does anyone here wanna have a race to 10k with me if your gamerscore is under 4500 points. Beacuse i find races exciting and it will make me more determined to beat call of duty 2 on hard.
If you're looking for a rivalry post in this thread...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=1588

TheMollywhopper
07-04-2006, 01:35 AM
I've given every game so far a shot (with the exception of a few arcade games), and about 2/3 of them are so bad that I can't play past a couple of achievements. So far my least favorite would have to be:

Quake 4
MLB 2k6 (and I LOVE baseball)
Ridge Racer 6
The Outfit
Over-G
Mutant Storm

Fonkey Monkey
07-04-2006, 02:16 AM
I've given every game so far a shot (with the exception of a few arcade games), and about 2/3 of them are so bad that I can't play past a couple of achievements. So far my least favorite would have to be:

Quake 4
MLB 2k6 (and I LOVE baseball)
Ridge Racer 6
The Outfit
Over-G
Mutant Storm

dude what the hell are you taklin about? mlb2k6 is badass. you have to give it time, and learn how to hit well and hwo to feild well. a solid title if you give it time. same with quake 4. i agree with you on everything else though.

TheMollywhopper
07-05-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm just used to playing MLB The Show on PS2 I suppose... It's an infinitely better baseball game. As for Quake, it's just sloppy compared to the FPS's I'm used to (Halo2, Half-Life2). I suppose I should've thrown Far Cry: Shitstinks in there with my hated games list.

Maka
07-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Keep it on Topic

Fonkey Monkey
07-05-2006, 06:20 AM
I'm just used to playing MLB The Show on PS2 I suppose... It's an infinitely better baseball game. As for Quake, it's just sloppy compared to the FPS's I'm used to (Halo2, Half-Life2). I suppose I should've thrown Far Cry: Shitstinks in there with my hated games list.

well i do agree that 'The show' is alot better than mlb 2k6, but mlb2k6 is still a quality game.
now back on topic..... deffinetley xmen. played it at walmart. its complete shit. and im not a fan of ridge racer so i guess that one to. dynasty warrios is also up there. theres been so many rehashses its not even funny.and also rumble roses.jesus christ who the hells idea was this?

ModoX
07-06-2006, 11:43 AM
and also rumble roses.jesus christ who the hells idea was this?

To be fair - yeah. I might have rented it (if there was literally no other game to rent, not even X-Men 3), but I downloaded the demo for a laugh and I think it'd just be easier to go without a game if it was the only one available.

PaleGringo
07-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I've set out as m personal goal to play every XBox 360 game I can, no matter how abysmally it sucks.

I write reviews for this kind of stuff so other people who like the same kinds of games I do don't end up wating their money. For example, from what I've played:

Surprise hits: Amped 3, Kameo: Elements of Power, Condemned: Criminal Origins

Over Rated Suckas: Perfect Dark: Zero, King Kong

So my playing games isn't so much to rack up my mediocre gamerscore, though I do love getting achievements and acing vids, but as a public service to all gamers.

¬°Viva la GameFly!

Eternal Prince
07-06-2006, 06:22 PM
I would not play rumble roses xx or the outfit for gamerpoints.

HiGHPOiNTvb
07-07-2006, 04:33 AM
FarCry - don't know why but that game just really doesn't do anything for me.
PGR3 - Forza or Bust.

Fonkey Monkey
07-07-2006, 04:36 AM
FarCry - don't know why but that game just really doesn't do anything for me.
PGR3 - Forza or Bust.

PGR 3 is pretty bad ass. you have to get used to it though. i dont reall like forza though. i cant fucking turn in that game :nana

ModoX
07-07-2006, 09:26 AM
PGR 3 is pretty bad ass. you have to get used to it though. i dont reall like forza though. i cant fucking turn in that game :nana

Slow down before the corner then, and go from the outside of a corner to the inside, hitting the edge of it halfway round. Just go for the straightest line possible.

And yeah, PGR3 is ace. Both games are, everyone should play both series, and Rallisport games too.

seantak
07-10-2006, 03:55 PM

Im with you. I would play anygame for gamerscore.

Muta32
07-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Quake 4
Prey

Played Prey demo
Used to have Quake 4

Both games as a whole seem pretty repetitive

If TriggerMan (original XBOX game) was for 360 and you could get GPs post if you would.

xX MaslaN Xx
07-10-2006, 04:17 PM
If ur lookin for points never play DOA4

ModoX
07-10-2006, 04:34 PM
If ur lookin for points never play DOA4

Yeah, or fun. If you're looking for fun never play DOA4.

xX MaslaN Xx
07-10-2006, 05:02 PM
hell yea i get so worked up when im playin that game it sucks

Sgt Hobo
07-10-2006, 05:28 PM
hell yea i get so worked up when im playin that game it sucks
it's too hard and you can rarely block...... wheres a good fun fighting game when you need it

BucklingLeader
07-10-2006, 06:39 PM
it's too hard and you can rarely block...... wheres a good fun fighting game when you need it

i know one, its called Super Smash Bros. Melee which is way better than any other fighting game...

back on topic now..

Games I wouldnt play for gamerscore:
Oblivion (played 30 mins and got 50 pts, got tired of it and returned it to gamefly)
Top Spin 2
Rumble Roses XX
Ridge Racer 6 (or should i say Riiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrrr!!)
DOA 4
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Psycence
07-10-2006, 06:42 PM
i know one, its called Super Smash Bros. Melee which is way better than any other fighting game...

back on topic now..

Games I wouldnt play for gamerscore:
Oblivion (played 30 mins and got 50 pts, got tired of it and returned it to gamefly)
Top Spin 2
Rumble Roses XX
Ridge Racer 6 (or should i say Riiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrrr!!)
DOA 4
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Oblivion....Its the only one on that list I just cant agree with...but then...I love RPG's, what didnt you like about it?

xX MaslaN Xx
07-10-2006, 06:42 PM
and sometimes its not even the blocking....like this one time i was playin and i had about half life and the bitch hits me one time and its a KO i was tripin off that shit for a week

squirreltakos
07-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Well for me it'd be Perfect Dark Zero and DOA4... Mainly cause I don't play them enough to get hardly any points. :\

ModoX
07-11-2006, 09:37 AM

No way, I'm not an RPG or adventure game fan in general, but I loved Oblivion. If you only played 30 minutes you would still have been in the sewers, so you didn't get to sort out your character or explore the world or take on any side quests or ... do anything, really. You should give it another go some time and put a few hours in, it's well worth it. There's ways around the dungeon crawling if you find it boring.

HiGHPOiNTvb
07-11-2006, 02:17 PM
I used to spend HOURS in the first Forza making custom cars. I had a sweet mini cooper I did that had Grim from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy on it, as well as a Ferrari 612 with Cobra symbols and a picture of Cobra Commander with the chrome face mask on the hood. I think I messed with that part of the game 10 times more than I did the rest.

Chris764
07-19-2006, 01:31 AM
i would play pretty much any game 4
achievements hell even barbie

ModoX
07-19-2006, 08:28 AM
i would play pretty much any game 4
achievements hell even barbie

I know earlier I said I'd try any game, but I think that would be pushing it.

DeathandChaos
07-20-2006, 06:38 AM
Well Outpost Kaloski (sp?) would be one of mine because it is extremely repeatitive and some what hard.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat makes me sooo mad. Mainly because I beat it on the Xbox with maximum stars and everything and all the challenges (not knowing about the achievements and all) and I get the 360 version and have to do it again, that started me on a bad note. Now for some reason I can't even beat the single player. I just can't seem to get any achievements on that game.

P.S. I'm a noob when it comes to this whole achievement fiasco, but what are people talking about when they accuse people of using "game saves"?

ModoX
07-20-2006, 09:07 AM
It's a touchy subject, gamesaves, but it's downloading a save game off the net and using that to gain achievements.

As for Outpost Kaloki X, just try to look at it like a puzzle game, there's almost always a best way of doing things, you just have to figure it out. You're just juggling the numbers. But yeah, it can be really difficult, and very repetitive. I enjoyed it, but it could do with being a bit more open ended.

Bugalugs213
07-21-2006, 05:16 AM
King kong
and

The Killer 47
07-21-2006, 08:33 PM
I know I said I would play pretty much any game, but now I'm not so sure about FF XI. I don't want to pay extra monthly fees for one game.

ModoX
07-22-2006, 09:28 AM
I know I said I would play pretty much any game, but now I'm not so sure about FF XI. I don't want to pay extra monthly fees for one game.

It doesn't have any achievements anyway does it? I'm pretty sure I read that in the Gspot review.

The Killer 47
07-22-2006, 07:37 PM
It doesn't have any achievements anyway does it? I'm pretty sure I read that in the Gspot review. Recently achievements were added to FF XI. All of them are secret. Probably has something to do with the job classes.

SpideR NY
07-25-2006, 09:31 PM
King Kong!

Webb
07-25-2006, 09:43 PM
:offtopic: Hey Spider, where you been? Long time no see :p

DeathandChaos
07-29-2006, 09:57 PM
List all of the Games you WOULDNT play for just Gamerscore.
I thought it would be a good idea just to see how crazy you people are...

Games I wouldn't play for GamerScore:
Ridge Racer 6
World Poker Tour
LOTR: BFME2
Bejeweled 2
Rumble Roses Double X
X-Men 3
Gun

I don't know why you wouldn't play LOTR:BFME2 for Gamerscore. Not only are the single player achievements really easy to get but so are the multiplayer. The story line is pretty good in the single player and it is a really well done RTS. The story line beats Chromehounds'! lol

GhostRiderMike
08-01-2006, 02:00 AM
i wouldn't play any game for gamerscore i play games that are good not that are easy to get a 1000 in because i have other stuff to do than to sit in front of my tv and try to raise my gamerscore to prove that i have no life. no offence to all of u renting for points.

gatorbait
08-01-2006, 02:11 AM
i wouldn't play any game for gamerscore i play games that are good not that are easy to get a 1000 in because i have other stuff to do than to sit in front of my tv and try to raise my gamerscore to prove that i have no life. no offence to all of u renting for points.

How come people with lower gamerscores always resort to saying something about higher gamerscores mean no life. Although mine is far from high compared to many on this site I actually mostly just play my games late at night so usually there really isn't anything else to do. I'm sure some play them exclusively for points but what's wrong with playing a game for points? It adds to the fun in my opinion and you can get more out of a game.

But some games I wouldn't play for the points:
Chromehounds
Final Fantasy XI
Over G Fighters
Quake 4
Rumble Roses XX
The Outfit

ModoX
08-01-2006, 09:22 AM

I'm not sure why you think the two are mutually exclusive? I doubt there's many people who base their decisions on what games to buy solely on how easy the points are. Either people are really obsessed with the points and will try to play through every single game, in which case they're not missing out on any good games because of points so .. what's the problem? Or, like me, they don't have the time/money/motivation to do that, so they play the games they want to play, but if they're torn between two, then yeah the achievements may make the difference.

Either way all you've played is PDZ and Fight Night, so you're not really playing the cream of the crop yourself.

Pitbob27
08-02-2006, 07:45 AM

Then why are u on a gamerpoints site LOL
All this proves uve got nothing to do but sit on your bottom at the computer and complain about other people who play games for gamerpoints.
Its there choice wat they do with there money and time.
Also this is a site to discuss gamerpoints not to complain about it, if u wnt to complain go talk to www.iha8gamerpoints.com (http://www.iha8gamerpoints.com) LOL

Pitbob27
08-02-2006, 07:49 AM
These are the games i will NEVER play for gamerpoints

The Outfit
ChromeHounds
Final Fantasy XI
Rumble Roses

KilluhKam
08-02-2006, 08:26 AM
These are the games i will NEVER play for gamerpoints

The Outfit
ChromeHounds
Final Fantasy XI
Rumble Roses

lmao i own 3 out of 4 of those games :nana

Pitbob27
08-02-2006, 10:52 AM
lmao i own 3 out of 4 of those games :nana
then u would no they are terrbile games

KilluhKam
08-02-2006, 12:58 PM
then u would no they are terrbile games

yeah they are, FFXI is like impossible to get achievements in, Outfit was ok i guess lol i only need two more, and rumble roses XX is a pain in the ass >.< im renting chromehounds from gamefly and those achievements are also gay!

scoobydiesel
08-05-2006, 12:06 AM
i dunno i play the games i wanna play, sometimes the achievements push me to wanting it more but nothing really stands out as a must play just for achievements.

DeathandChaos
08-12-2006, 04:57 AM
I wouldn't play Chromehounds just for Achievements but I have 460 points from that game just because that game is amazing and blows MEchassault out of the water so I just play and the achievements just come. Now the single player was a different story. I needed achievements as motivation to get through that.

Monsterbox
08-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Final Fantasy XI

Other than that, there aren't any games that I absolutely won't play for a few GS. However, it is becoming rapidly apparent that there are some where it just isn't worth it to me to get MAX score on them:
Tony Hawk - 100% Gaps are the debil!
LoTR - I don't think I even want to load 50 multiplayer ranked games let alone have to win them all.
PDZ - Maybe if your single player didn't suck!

I'm sure there will be others.

IMportdreams95
09-03-2006, 12:40 PM
there really isnt any game that i wouldnt play for GC but i hated playing., i gave up early they were rentals, but will try again in the future....... I think :confused:

Rumble Roses
The Outfit
Moto GP
LOTR

ModoX
09-03-2006, 12:45 PM
there really isnt any game that i wouldnt play for GC but i hated playing., i gave up early they were rentals, but will try again in the future....... I think :confused:

Rumble Roses
The Outfit
Moto GP
LOTR

You should definitely try Moto GP again. I know it seems like a daft game at first, you spend ages falling off at practically every corner, but you hit a certain point where it clicks, and after that it's a fairly easy game, and a lot of fun too.

IMportdreams95
09-03-2006, 12:50 PM
You should definitely try Moto GP again. I know it seems like a daft game at first, you spend ages falling off at practically every corner, but you hit a certain point where it clicks, and after that it's a fairly easy game, and a lot of fun too.

will do man, i just really got sick of turning a corner and either falling off or sliding off the track.. booooo!! :(

but at some time when i have time im sure i will try again.

PaleGringo
09-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Thought of one I might not play... FFXI. Don't know enough about it, don't care to know more, and am totally turned off by the thought of having to pay a subscription fee to play a game on a service I'm already paying for.

grull27
09-03-2006, 11:25 PM
I would not play any game for gamerscore.

Webb
09-03-2006, 11:28 PM

THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!!! FFS!!!! WHY, OH WHY, OH WHY!!!! DO YOU NOT REALISE THAT THIS IS AN ACHIEVEMENT SITE, SO THE MAJORITY OF MEMBERS HERE COME FOR ACHIEVEMENT INFORMATION!!!!

ALL I'M SAYING IS, THIN ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1NSEEKER
09-04-2006, 02:00 PM
I tried t play dynasty warriors but i just couldnt bring myself to play enough to get any achievements i hated it so much :(

BlazeDragon132
09-04-2006, 09:49 PM
MotoGP 2006- I can't turn!
EA Sports games- Too buggy and dull for my tastes. FN3 is the only exception...
X-Men- I remember Wolverene's Revenge, ain't doing that again!
Jewel Quest- Hated on PC, will hate in on consoles

Other than that, I will give any game a chance. Enchanted Arms is the best underrated game I think next to Kameo. :mad:

SpideR NY
09-05-2006, 05:56 PM
I dont play any game that I dont have fun with for gamerscore. (inless they are reeeeeeeeeeal easy like nba live :P). Games that I could have had a frustrating time with and got more score but didnt.
King Kong, Kameo, Full Auto, etc etc. Gamerscore not all that important to me.

IMportdreams95
09-05-2006, 08:32 PM
I dont play any game that I dont have fun with for gamerscore. (inless they are reeeeeeeeeeal easy like nba live :P). Games that I could have had a frustrating time with and got more score but didnt.
King Kong, Kameo, Full Auto, etc etc. Gamerscore not all that important to me.

hey you should def. try king kong again. i thought that was pretty easy. it was kinda long but easy., check out the achievement guide it may help. but if you have time, should try again.:Bounce:

mitchv79
09-05-2006, 11:16 PM
The only game I've encountered so far that I refuse to play is Kameo.

FullMetalSarok
09-08-2006, 12:19 AM
without a shadow of a doubt, king kong

Sonic Avenger
10-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Ridge Racer 6 & Chromehounds.

IMportdreams95
10-29-2006, 04:53 PM
i have a game. Its not really a game i wouldn't play. Its a game i refuse to play for gamerscore. i will play SCDA, but not for the achievements. i play it non stop and i could care aless about the achievements.

k_dog
10-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Rumble Roses is the one game I'll never play again.

DIGGDOUG
11-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Battlefield was badly made for 360 considering the PC version is amazing.

Stop badmouthing The Outfit people!!. Sure; it is the most historically inaccurate and politically incorrect game ever but its cool for co op. I've got over 500 points from offline single player alone :uzi:. Online will be harder though.:(

Game Boy
11-15-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm just gonna list series of games, not ones specifically:

Madden
NBA Live
Tony Hawk
ANY Racing
(Basically Sports Games)

SpideR NY
11-23-2006, 12:14 AM
I dont play anygame for gamerscore that I dont like. I also dont bang my head against the wall trying to get achievements. With sooo many great 360 games to play for fun I dont see a reason to play Bomberman or King Kong. I played King Kong to 300 points and decided I hated it enough to quit.

I also dont think achievement score ='s better gamer. Lots of achievements just require tons of time invested, not skill. And most people with super high scores cheese as much as they can for achievements.

Lots of people have 1000 in NBA 2k7. I dont yet. Yet I would school 90% of people playing a GAME of it.

L3giOn
11-23-2006, 12:41 AM
most politically incorrect game ever

Sounds good to me. :)

Skillet
11-23-2006, 01:54 AM
I didn't get Gears of War for the achievements...I got it becuase I wanted it since I saw it last year and I wanted to play it. The achievements are just a bonus.

I also will be buying Halo 3 for the storyline and all the extensions to game play. Achievements will be a bonus. Too bad most will probably be centered around multiplayer ranked games.

Darth Odan
11-23-2006, 01:59 AM
Hmmm. These are the games I woun't play for Gamerscore:

Call of Duty 2= I played it because I loved the original. I beat the original on Veteran and thought I could do it on the 360. Great experience for me :D and good challenge.

GoW= I'd been skeptical about this game, I love the game play and don't focus much on the achievements. So far, the best game of this year.

CoD 3= Dissapointment. T.T Just play the game and you'll get them without trying.

Butters
11-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Rumble Roses is the one game I'll never play again.

agreed......

Kaens
11-23-2006, 07:44 AM
I'm exact opposite. I will play any and every game for score. Well, except I will never play another Tony Hawk game ever. I have flat out banned those from my gamercard! And I've not only cursed the game but wished death on the man himself.

Fonkey Monkey
11-23-2006, 11:11 AM
you need to try P8 man, it gives the series a whole new light...

Norad45
11-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Table Tennis......seriously; who likes tennis???:p

PerpetualHeaven
11-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Over G Fighters and Topspin 2..
There's no way i'll ever go back Topspin 2 and Over G Fighters is just plain bad..

RadicalSniper99
11-27-2006, 03:44 AM
I think I would eventually play any of the games for the gamerscore, but for some games I just wouldn't expect to reach such a goal.

Chromehounds
I reached about 680 points, but when I realized the gold medals for end of war achievements are just never going to happen because of either cheating or lack of team effort to win.

Other than that, I would eventually think it's possible to get any of the achievements to add to my score.