PDA

View Full Version : How the games counts kills

Kerhold
01-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Hello guys,

I'm playing regularly the game in multiplayer now, but I have problem, since I cannot somehow reach 250 kills in Deathmatch. I have already 125 kills achievements and I know, I played so many times with kills about 10 to 20 in each match, about 20 times, and still no achievements.

As I understand, there is no way of checking, how many kills total I have?

I trade one weapon achievements and I had to kill buddy 23 times, althrough I know that previously killed in normal play few people that way (about 5-6).

So are there any rules, that for example the kills are counting only in win match (when I worthy) or some other condition.

Best regards,

vulkean
02-17-2008, 01:29 PM
As far as I know there are no rules, even if you lose or the host ends the game I think that your kills are still counted, I may be wrong but that's what I have come to believe. Hope that helps.

UFC Fan 81
02-17-2008, 01:34 PM
My friend and I are boosting the achievements and we are almost done doing each weapon and we have gotten both of the deathmatch achievements so far..So i'm not sure what the problem with yours is...Just keep trying you are probably closer than you think.

GoFFe
03-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I first got like 15 wrench kills. My internet cable fucked up and I was disconnected. I got 10 more kills the next match and got the achievement.

So I guess kills do count when you quit as well.

Maartos
03-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Had the same problem in team deathmatch. I just kept playing until I finally got the achievement. I must have had like 400 kills at least.

elchulo4lyfe
03-18-2008, 06:27 PM
u guys play this game online? oh man, i tried going on everytime but no one is around

Avenger
03-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Just a quick hint to anyone trying to get the online achievements.

You can save yourself a lot of time and effort by just playing team deathmatch. for some reason the game counts kill in Team Deathmatch towards normal Deathmatch as well.

When I got my 50th and 125th Team Deathmatch kills, I got the achievements for TDM as well as DM. When I got to 250 they had fallen out of sync, but I didn't have to get many more to get the 250 in DM.

Keytta
03-27-2008, 05:45 PM
I boosted and and got them all at the same time. Definitely play all boosting in TDM as those kills count for both. This is all laid out in the achievement guide.

zombie genocider
04-02-2008, 05:33 PM
it was me and a freind i owned him lol i havent played this game in a while so i guess i have bout the total of the kills of the acheivements no one is around now in my area