PDA

View Full Version : Appoint Lower Rank Mods?

TheUltimateRush
01-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi people, its getting a bit stupid in the media forum, im not having a rant or anything but quite a few people have been moaning now. now i was wondering would it be possible to some lower rank mods to clean up certain areas, because some people spam in the wrong area which causes people who design sigs, just give reading through all the pointless information just to get to a certain point. It would make the forums a bit more efficient in terms of cleansiness. All ya need is for more mods to make sure that the threads are being used properly. BTW *I wouldn't mind modding media forums* lol probably never gonna happen, but what do ya say, do you think we should have more people watching the threads?

thanks for reading and your time

PerpetualHeaven
01-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Well, if there's an issue you just simply message a mod. Usually the media forum is P1Ns and Ash3ns, and I'm sure if it hasn't been removed it's because they didn't think it should be. But if you're concerned about something, you should simply message a mod. It'll be done quicker and there would be no need for additional moderators. We actually just signed on two new ones in the past month.

Shinobi273
01-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Yeah, you probably aren't going to be a mod any time soon... We already have alot of mods patrolling the site and alot of experienced members that help point other members in the right direction. Every now and then the admin or supermods get a new mod to help out but they probably won't be getting any more soon because they just picked up two this month.

Perpetual beat me to the punch this time...

PerpetualHeaven
01-19-2008, 12:50 AM
I saw what you meant and you should just message me or another mod next time. Most of the time I'm just roaming around doing some high profile stuff and listening to music. Throw me a quick PM and I can get on it. By the way, I'm cleaning up the request thread now.

TheUltimateRush
01-19-2008, 12:52 AM
lol i know anyway, but i like mean when people request sigs, people will start have conversations in there when its making it harder for designers to look for requests, Im not questioning the mods authority in there or anything, just saying what the situation is like in that thread

sorry man, i will do next time

J O 12 D
01-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks for clearing this up Perp! :)
I do agree with Rush though, it wouldn't really hurt to have one of the Graphics team members such as Thunderstorm (TS101) to patrol the forum.

TheUltimateRush
01-19-2008, 01:05 AM
can some1 please shut down this thread now, perpetual is sorting out the problem over there, thanks to him

PerpetualHeaven
01-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Just so everyone knows. There is now a new pick up and request thread. Also I've had Minty create a Gallery sub forum. Woo hoo.