PDA

View Full Version : Simpson Game Gliched?

Subion
01-19-2008, 01:30 AM
Hi all,
Sorry if this was asked already I did a search and couldn't find anything.
Have you had trouble with the simpsons game?

I have been looking for all the items in springfield and ended up having Bart being the last character I need. I was missing two of the Krusty cards or whatever they are. I went around with a guide and found one in the church. The other I couldn't find. I went a second time with the same guide and came up with nothing again. The third time I went I counted as I searched only to discovery I had all 75 allready. I checked under my list and it only shows 74/75 found. I can't unlock the Poster or anything because of it. I can't get the last 3 achievements I need to unlock either. Does anyone know how to fix this? I would hate to start over because I have 99% game completed. Only thing left is that stupid card it isn't counting.
The 3 achievements I can't get are:
Poster Paster
Goes to 11
Complete Package

If you know anything please help me out.
Thanks

Shinobi273
01-19-2008, 01:33 AM
So you found all 75 places where the cards should have been and they are all gone? You might try resetting your cache. It worked for Assassins Creed... This game is not glitched. Next time post in the actual game's forum. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=600

You may also want to try our own item list (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43686)here on the forums.

pbghsteelers
01-20-2008, 02:38 AM
I'm having the same issue. I have 99% completion, need one last Krusty Koupon. I've gone through and counted the 75 koupons (3 times) and it is still showing 74/75. I tried the suggestion of resetting the cashe and that didn't seem to work either. Not sure what else to do. Sure don't feel like replaying the game again. I'm not sure why I even care, but would b nice to get the 100% completion.

Would appreciate any help or advice.

STBadly
01-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Why you little........!!!! Grrrr.... I'm having the exact same problem, I only have 74 of 75 for Bart, but went through the list twice and there are no Krusty coupons to be had. This seriously sucks. :( *tear*

Subion
01-20-2008, 08:17 PM
I tried deleting all updates and look around agian using a different check list. Turned up the same as before. I had to start a new game. I hated losing my 99% complete but hopefully it works this time. good luck to you.

oGGo-nemesis
01-20-2008, 09:04 PM
hi iv jus completed game and was jus bout to go round and get the rest of the collectables that i need but after reading this and its a problem with not jus one person i dont even think im gonna bother i dont wanna waste my time getting them all when the chances are the same is gonna happen to me, has anyone had any luck sorting this problem out yet

Subion
01-21-2008, 10:05 PM
hi iv jus completed game and was jus bout to go round and get the rest of the collectables that i need but after reading this and its a problem with not jus one person i dont even think im gonna bother i dont wanna waste my time getting them all when the chances are the same is gonna happen to me, has anyone had any luck sorting this problem out yet

I had to restart the game completely to find all of the collectibles. If you want unlimited power for your family power meters than you have to collect them. If you don't you just wont get unlimited power or any of the achievements attached to the collectibles found in springgfield.

anthonyd46
01-21-2008, 11:21 PM
i had this problem too i looked over and over and had 74/75 for bart then i was in krusty burger and i looked up and there was one between the exhuast pipes above the cash register you have to double jump to get it maybe thats the one you guys are missing

pbghsteelers
01-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks to anthonyd46 for the info. The final Koupon was located within Krusty Burger!

:Bounce:

anthonyd46
01-22-2008, 06:57 AM
yea i looked for like 3 hours i swear lol it was confusing cause the guide on this site makes it sound like its just behind the register not above the pipes

Subion
01-23-2008, 04:53 AM
i had this problem too i looked over and over and had 74/75 for bart then i was in krusty burger and i looked up and there was one between the exhuast pipes above the cash register you have to double jump to get it maybe thats the one you guys are missing

I thought that was the one I was missing too. Unfortunatley I already had it and the other 74. I had to start a new game.

Jamie300
02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
my last bart token was found under the pink car at the church... u have to use homer to bash it out of the way and its under there but it hasnt given me the achievement wtf!

DreadfulCorpse
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
I have the exact same problem ,I'm gonna go through the list one last time ,and if I don't find it ,I'm snapping my disc in half.

DreadfulCorpse
03-06-2008, 06:24 PM
my last bart token was found under the pink car at the church... u have to use homer to bash it out of the way and its under there but it hasnt given me the achievement wtf!

It's not under the pink car ,it's just under the ground behind the school.The one with the pink car is at the grocery store.

DreadfulCorpse
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM
I found it!!! The last one was in the parking lot I got confused with another one on the guide ,so the game is not glitched ,so just look around.

DreadfulCorpse
03-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Subion (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=18769) you didn't have to start the game over ,the game is NOT glitched ,I also thought it was ,but it isn't.

xRogue 5x
03-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah, the game itself didn't give me any problems. What gave me trouble was poorly explained descriptions for the collectibles. My heart goes out to those who will be starting this over as this game has a ridiculous amount of collection in it.

DreadfulCorpse
03-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, the game itself didn't give me any problems. What gave me trouble was poorly explained descriptions for the collectibles. My heart goes out to those who will be starting this over as this game has a ridiculous amount of collection in it.

I know I totally agree with you ,it would have been way better with screen-shots.Much easier too.

mafafu888
03-29-2008, 09:11 PM
I am having the same problem with Lisa's Malibu Stacy Seals. I have checked off each one from the Gamefaqs list twice now and I have all 75, but it still shows 74/75. I even find the 75 clear seals. Grrr.

monk3boy
08-12-2009, 03:40 PM
I've got a similar issue with Homer's caps in Springfield... 74/75

Going to go through it one more time to try and find it, but this game is a serious pain in the arse...

:rant:

jackanape
08-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Last post in this thread was nearly a year and a half ago - no need to revive it just to say you have the same issue. Cheers.