PDA

View Full Version : Online frustration!!!

wareaglerun
06-24-2006, 02:45 AM
I went through single player w/ no problem, and all i have left is the online 25wins/50matches achievement. The problem is people won't play you unless you are lower then them , and it is getting frustrating to even get people to play me. I am at 10 wins but just want to unlock these achievements so i can send this game back asap, so if anyone needs these achievements then send me a friend invite. Gamertag = wareaglerun

Helacool360
06-24-2006, 02:57 AM
I went through single player w/ no problem, and all i have left is the online 25wins/50matches achievement. The problem is people won't play you unless you are lower then them , and it is getting frustrating to even get people to play me. I am at 10 wins but just want to unlock these achievements so i can send this game back asap, so if anyone needs these achievements then send me a friend invite. Gamertag = wareaglerun

There is other threads asking for help with this and this is just one of them:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3375

wareaglerun
06-24-2006, 03:04 AM
Yeah, after searching I found some recent ones, sorry, but still if anyone needs it just send me a friend request.

AtOl Champion
06-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah, after searching I found some recent ones, sorry, but still if anyone needs it just send me a friend request.

ME! ME! ME! I NEED THE WINS AND ALL.