PDA

View Full Version : League X Dominated

Fused87
01-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Hello,

There is one thing that I'm not sure about when it comes to getting the 'League X Dominated' achievements. Do all of the teams of the league have to be beaten with the same team, and does that team have to be from the same nation as the teams in the league you're dominating?

I know it's easily doable by just starting a league and beat everyone once, then go to exhibition and beat your own team. But still, I'd like to know if it's possible to play every match in exchibition, and beat the teams of the league you want to dominate with different teams from other leagues. For example I try to dominate the English league with AC Milan, then Real Madrid, then Bayern München et cetera.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DavidMck
01-20-2008, 07:10 PM
You can beat them in exhibition and with different teams. :)

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
01-22-2008, 10:23 AM
You can do that but be careful because I was doing it with the English teams I forgot who I beat & I started over, Be sure to Make a list. :S

kingkoning
01-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah, be carefull.

But why not just beating them in the league?

Fused87
01-30-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the replies.
I didn't do it because I wanted to do this together with the PK Master achievement. Later on I found out that penalty shootout wins don't count haha. But yeah, normally I just play league.