PDA

View Full Version : Help with score pieces on 7th chapter...please!

Valvonauta
01-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi guys, I've to ask you an important thing...I'm on 7th chapter during 2nd playthrough, in Elegy city, I've collected all score pieces during the previous chapters thanks to the teletrasporter, but the guide says that the last 2 score pieces are in Forte city and the cabasa bridge, HOW can I get there...???? Is there a teletranporter around Elegy city...??

Help me please, I don't want to play the game for the third time for this achievement...:(

Thanks a lot...

Ducino
01-22-2008, 04:43 AM
I had the some problem and question. There is no teleport.
Here is the solution :

U have to go back through mountain Rock , Cello Tree and yes also the horrible Coda Ruins and then finally u get back in Baroque.

Akamaru_Sensei
01-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi guys, I've to ask you an important thing...I'm on 7th chapter during 2nd playthrough, in Elegy city, I've collected all score pieces during the previous chapters thanks to the teletrasporter, but the guide says that the last 2 score pieces are in Forte city and the cabasa bridge, HOW can I get there...???? Is there a teletranporter around Elegy city...??

Help me please, I don't want to play the game for the third time for this achievement...:(

Thanks a lot...

pretty much as he said above, you have to run south all the way through the ruins back to the teleporter and get back to baroque, yes it is tedious, but i guess they wanted you to work for that achivement. >-<

Valvonauta
01-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks a lot guys...however finally I've 1000/1000 gp...:woop:

Akamaru_Sensei
01-24-2008, 09:28 PM
*cheer* congrats :D!

jaycarrell
01-24-2008, 09:31 PM
yeah congrats, I had to do the same, that's a long ass walk