PDA

View Full Version : worst game in my opinion ever

Yaz Comix37
01-21-2008, 05:56 AM
either i suck at this game which is possible or this game is complete bull ive been stuck on this lvl forever looks like ill have 50gs in this foever

bobbyxxdigital
01-24-2008, 04:05 PM
I would play it at least till you get to the iceman stage. The tunnels are especially cool.

xfrearsx
01-25-2008, 04:59 AM
I must agree, although i did torture myself and played it for the full 1000GS. But if its not the worse games ever then its got to be one of em. Total dog-sh--e in my oppinion.

Digilearner
01-25-2008, 05:01 AM
Horrible or not, it's got a fairly easy 1k. So let it be horrible, get 1k and throw it away!

Yaz Comix37
01-27-2008, 02:05 AM
no I played all but the last three levels and I still only got 50 points then I re-rented the game and got no further progress in the game I just hate how sucky this games is also icemans levels were ok but overall the game sucked

General Rebel
03-10-2008, 04:58 PM
it sucks & it's harder than it appears. Movements of characters are HORRIBLE.
I'll spend my time playing something I actually like.

The Cripplers
03-18-2008, 06:42 AM
I agree. I really came to hate this game. Only Cabela's Alaskan Adventure is as pathetic.

Way Fast CBR
03-18-2008, 06:51 AM
i pretty much beat the game. i need the last mission with wolverine and a bunch with iceman. but yea, its a horible game IMO. wish it was better though.

peterk
03-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Glad I read this thread. Almost bought the game. Yikes!

The oDepressedfisHo
04-08-2008, 10:33 AM
ive heard its an eays 1k points

AwesomeOclock
07-09-2008, 04:39 PM
You guys are defo on crack if you think this is the worst game ever sure its horrible but easy achievements and the night crawler missions are cool.

CSARdiver
07-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Another game where the devs had good intentions, but poor implementation. One of the coolest games to feature Nightcrawler and his teleportation ability, but the levels were just poorly designed. Wolverine was just typical hack & slash and Iceman...ugh...

Yet another movie game that was rushed to the shelved to coincide with movie release and never received a scrub from quality control.

I wouldn't place this near the bottom, but it sure as heck isn't near the top either - 6/10 for me just because I'm a fan.

i m redshark
08-07-2008, 01:33 AM
this game isnt terrible, however i cant bring myself to terms to play it and get the easy 1000. i have had it for a month and played a total of maybe 30 or 40 minutes. ugh!!!

Kyanite
08-07-2008, 02:52 AM
Wow people, mix in a little punctuation!

Anyway, "X-Men: The Official Game" isn't the "worst game ever". The story is a bit vague. The scenes between the levels are lame. The levels can be repetitive, especially for Wolverine. The bosses can be cheap, and the graphics are lacking. Still, the controls are what they should be, the voice acting and sound effects are well done, and some people think it's fun to play as Iceman and/or Nightcrawler. All of the achievements unlock . . . eventually . . . which is more than I can say for some games. I would never recommend this as anything other than a rental for an easy K, but it's not the worst of those games.

Rocha12
08-21-2008, 11:49 PM
I haven't played it yet but I'm gonna bash it tomorrow. I'm hoping to do it in 2 days :)

Rocha12
08-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Boshed it yesterday! Easy money! mmmmmm yum :)

Wes Ide
08-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Superman Returns is far worse than this.

JC Elite
08-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah Superman was WAY worse than this game. I actually didn't hate this game as much as I thought I would. Although, some of Iceman's levels had me yelling at my TV. Wolverine was boring and too easy. I actually liked Nightcrawler's levels. This is not something I would ever purchase, but it's a decent rental if you would like to know some storyline stuff between the movies X-Men 2 & 3.

By the way, I don't think these achievements are THAT easy. I just beat the game and got about 500 or so. And going back to replay levels on a higher difficulty would not be fun or easy. Especially with Iceman. I think I will be content with my 500 and just move on. Lol.

Jedi ObiJoe
09-26-2008, 10:27 PM
I have to agree with most everyone on this thread - it is not the worst game ever - it is somewhat tolerable but has no replay value. Rented it through gamefly for the easy 1000. It was a little more challenging than I expected but it's over now. Seriously though, don't buy it. It's not worth the money.

Mr.Teflondon187
08-02-2009, 07:07 AM
This is not the worst game ever, that is for sure. It was not good but was an easy 1000 points.

Dack124
08-05-2009, 08:35 PM
If you think this is the worst game ever, you've never played Vampire Rain!

ironpunisher200
08-14-2009, 01:19 AM
This game is just as bad as Jumper. Just another example of mediocre games designed to make more money for their franchise.

Copyright
02-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I agree, this is the WORST game I've ever played, and I played Hannah Montana.

Varkov
02-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Not "THE" worst game, but yeah, pretty awful.

Am I the only one who picked it up in a bargain bin, thinking it was the wolverine game? :(

HooterSnout
03-20-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm agreeing with this being one of the worst games ever, these things should be banned. I've got 3 achievements for a grand total of 0gs and even that much was torture. Thankfully I got it free coz I'd be sick if I paid money for it.

rhythm1978
04-05-2010, 10:08 PM
bought this in a bargain bin for $4.99 about a month ago, it is horrible. gonna try and suffer through for the 1000gs :(

Canadian Iron Man
04-09-2010, 04:43 AM
Dude this game is dope for 5 bucks I got it for the same price, i piss 5 dollars

GRASSCIA
06-27-2010, 09:34 AM
defiantly not the worst but pretty darn close. in my opinion its the second worse marvel/x-men game that iv played in resent memory the worse being x2 wolverines revenge

GaTechGrad
07-02-2010, 03:44 AM
I'm currently playing through it now for the gamerscore.

The Silver Surfer levels are pretty fun.

The Wolverine levels are just boring (and I'm a hack-and-slash Dynasty Warriors fan)

The Nightcrawler levels are annoying and give me a headache.

It may be a little better than Jumper, but at least Jumper was over relatively quickly. I'm going to have to play through X-Men a second time on the Hard difficulty to unlock the bulk of the achievements.

oneawaypunk
01-08-2011, 03:12 AM
This game is pretty damn horrific. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that it crashes/freezes ALL the time. First game I've run into with this many freezing issues in a long time. Really annoying to beat a level on superhero only to have the game freeze as its taking you to the save screen. *facepalm*

Corrupt.
02-09-2011, 04:24 PM
If this is the worst game in your opinion, try Jumper, it will change your mind.

xanderthezeppo
02-09-2011, 05:06 PM
I love the Nightcrawler levels, but I had too much trouble getting Iceman to work in this game. I don't know why, I just kept crashing or I couldn't get him to go the way I needed.

Superman Returns is far worse than this.
I'm one of the few people who actually loves the Superman Returns game. I love just flying around and looking at Metropolis.

PeRFeCK
04-04-2011, 04:16 AM
i just 1ked this game and i have to say, i can't believe so many people bash it. for being a movie tie in game made 5 years ago...it far exceeded my expectations. yes, wolverine's missions were a bit excessive on the endless guys, and there were some real frustrations here...but in all, i thought it was a solid game and i honestly enjoyed most of it, and the challenge.

the best advice i can give is if you die a few times on a level, simply beat it on normal and continue on...once your character is leveled up - things go much smoother. that and don't bother trying to get all the collectables AND beating a level on superhero, it just won't work on some levels and will waste your time.

LeopoldX92
04-19-2011, 11:16 PM
this has to be one of the worst games I've played in a while. the story isn't all that good and the game play is horrible. but the hardest part is sticking with the game long enough to get the 1K gamer score

GR4V1G0R3
06-22-2011, 02:20 PM
while i agree this is one of the worst games ive ever played, in terms of griefing, very bad controls, even worse camera (and enemies hinding in that bit out of camera shot that you cant hit, but they can hit you)

but i wouldn't say its the worst game ever, pretty far from it, if you ever played much on the old atari / spectrum games (and i dare say a fair few xbox games ive not played yet, plus some of which i have)

maybe it's the poor checkpoints that add to the general shitty game to make you feel that way

but trust me, this game knows fuck all about griefing, try bionic commando, worst checkpoints ever, and they did it on purpose to extend the lifespan of their shitty game, didnt work, i just got bored of the same shit, so stopped playing it.

i would like to execute the prick that put collectibles in the iceman levels though, infuriating shit, while the enemies set about breaking whatever you're supposed to stop them from breaking, you have to bugger off to the other side of the map to get the items, wankers...

Spanish Assault
10-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Very disappointed in this game....I gave up on it cause it was very boring.

MATH3W MAGNUM77
10-23-2011, 02:46 PM
this game is horrible!!! i had it for a long time and only just started playing it so i can sell it. the achievent guide said easy 1k but OMG! the game has no mid mission saves!! you can get to 99% of a level and get killed and then have to start the mad hack n slash from the beginning!!! What a F***ing pain in my neck..
the only good feature in the game is nightcrawler and his teleport attacks..
wolverine is rubbish and dont even get me started on the silversurfer aka iceman..
how anyone has the patience for this game i cannot imagine..

Corrupt.
11-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Best game ever?