PDA

View Full Version : PS3 forum sub-forums?

Bax x360a
01-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Whats the possibility of having sub-forums in the PS3 section; I don't want to create a new thread everytime I want to talk about a game or ask for help when I get stuck in a certain situation. Or possibly create a Game Help thread in the PS3 forum where people can post questions when they get stuck?

PerpetualHeaven
01-21-2008, 02:40 PM
If the PS3 board was more popular that would help, but since it's almost dead down there and only has like 6-7 posters, there isn't really a point of making sub forums for games. Hey, you can make a new post every time and be happy it'll always be at the top. :p

Bax x360a
01-21-2008, 05:27 PM
If the PS3 board was more popular that would help, but since it's almost dead down there and only has like 6-7 posters, there isn't really a point of making sub forums for games. Hey, you can make a new post every time and be happy it'll always be at the top. :p
But us 7 posters have feelings :eek: I wouldn't say make a forum for every game, just a stickied thread called "Game Help" or something similar where everybody can post their problems and solutions.

Laufton_13
01-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Seems a bit odd considering the name of the website

Jdm
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
I understand where you're coming from Bax, but first and foremost we're a 360 site.

I'm pretty Active down on the Nintendo and Sony Forums, but I agree with Perp...it is kind of dead. I'm probably one of the only few members that post news down there. If it starts kicking off, then maybe we can have some Sub Forums, but for now it'll stay the same.

The same goes for my idea for having a separate Forum for the Xbox Originals. Until it becomes more popular, then it won't exist.

Bax x360a
01-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Seems a bit odd considering the name of the website
Just trying to expand and improve the site in all areas, not just the 360 side of things.

Minty
01-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Im sure at some point in the future we may implement something..... but not yet ;)

RogueVasion
01-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Just trying to expand and improve the site in all areas, not just the 360 side of things.

Bax is a hero. Standing up for console's equal rights; rock on Bax! :drunk

jaferris
01-22-2008, 04:27 PM
would you be able to creat an unreal 3 thread
got the game today and it kicks ass :)

Bax x360a
01-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Bax is a hero. Standing up for console's equal rights; rock on Bax! :drunk
Haha, not sure if thats ment to be sarcastic or not. But thanks!

would you be able to creat an unreal 3 thread
got the game today and it kicks ass :)
Mate just create a thread such as "Unreal Tournament 3 opinions" or something and state what you think of the game and why? Obviously in the PS3 forum...

RogueVasion
01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Haha, not sure if thats ment to be sarcastic or not. But thanks!

No actually it wasn't. I too own a PS3 and it would be a little helpful to have a sub-forum for it. Standing up to a fellow console is brave, especially in a 360 junkie site. No differ, I will just hit up the PS3 forums later on.

killlah631
01-22-2008, 05:03 PM
If we start going too much into the ps3 and what not..that is going to attract members to the site who don't even play 360, do we want that to happen?

Bax x360a
01-22-2008, 10:24 PM
If we start going too much into the ps3 and what not..that is going to attract members to the site who don't even play 360, do we want that to happen?
Who cares aslong as they don't act like a bunch of goons? I doubt it would though to be honest, and if it did, more members and activity the better surely. I know you get the odd fanboy, but I'm sure most PS3 fans would have a decent opinion to put accross about 360 topics. Just a thought about the lack of activity in the PS3 forum, it could either be because nobody likes it and its a 360 site (most probably), or because people don't actually know its there? I didn't know it existed for ages, let alone post in it due to it being right at the bottom of the page; I had no reason to scroll down that far.

jaferris
01-22-2008, 10:34 PM
Who cares aslong as they don't act like a bunch of goons? I doubt it would though to be honest, and if it did, more members and activity the better surely. I know you get the odd fanboy, but I'm sure most PS3 fans would have a decent opinion to put accross about 360 topics. Just a thought about the lack of activity in the PS3 forum, it could either be because nobody likes it and its a 360 site (most probably), or because people don't actually know its there? I didn't know it existed for ages, let alone post in it due to it being right at the bottom of the page; I had no reason to scroll down that far.

yer i only found there was a ps3 section on forums last month and i been a member for like a year never thought of scrolling all the way to the bottom of the web page lol