PDA

View Full Version : Are the achievements hard?

JJBDude
06-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Dynasty Warrio games have always been a fan of mine, however I normally lose the appeal for then quite quickly and they are reptitive. So I am thinking of getting this, but it will mainly be for the achievements. How hard are they to get though? Is it possible to get the 1000 easily (I am willing to dedicate a fair bit of time to get them)? :)

ScottEvil30
06-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Not really far into it but so far, not really hard at all.

Mr Arrow
06-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Dynasty Warrio games have always been a fan of mine, however I normally lose the appeal for then quite quickly and they are reptitive. So I am thinking of getting this, but it will mainly be for the achievements. How hard are they to get though? Is it possible to get the 1000 easily (I am willing to dedicate a fair bit of time to get them)? :)

If you can figure out what is going on in this game, they are mind numbingly simple.

Krazie
06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Yea they're all pretty easy..

Flea
06-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Dynasty Warrio games have always been a fan of mine, :)
wow a game franchise is your fan :bow::bow::bow:
lol

Draken2533
06-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Just leave one territory unconquered and make 2 of an item then you can go to hire and the last option allows you to pick who you want. anyone with the "get" next to their name you've already gotten. good hunting

The Killer 47
06-27-2006, 05:35 AM
Just leave one territory unconquered and make 2 of an item then you can go to hire and the last option allows you to pick who you want. anyone with the "get" next to their name you've already gotten. good hunting
Make sure you do this in the "Gathering of Heroes" scenario. If you don't, some characters will not show up because the character may be dead or unborn at that point in history.

ScottEvil30
06-28-2006, 11:29 AM
I have the 240 achievement but can't find any more officers I haven't already got. I guess I'd get them by beating the final territory held by my enemy?