PDA

View Full Version : How Long For 100% Singleplayer Completion?

Mr HowardHughes
01-22-2008, 12:37 AM
Hey People,

Two quick questions:

1) How long does it take to complete one run through?

2) How long does it take for 100% completion singleplayer achievements (3 campaign runs, etc.)?

Estimates would be much appreciated Plz be as realistic as possible =)

Thanks

pavementpoop
01-22-2008, 10:46 AM
i'm going to complete is as well, i've got the game for 5 just waiting for it to come in the post, well i've looked around the fourm and people say one playthrough is about 8 hours including both storys, but u can use cheats to help you with the higher diffecuits to help, :) also if u need and help boosting or just a game online give me a shout i'm new to this to ;) Mr PickIes with two i :S

Mr HowardHughes
01-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Ace, will do ;)

Will add on Live. Good luck with sp

Me55iah
01-24-2008, 07:18 PM
As a rough estimate I'd say 10-15 hours per difficulty for the main game and about 8-10 for the expansion.

I'd suggest going for all the secret phials on he easiest setting as well as the headshot / stealth achievements.

You can expect to add a few more hours to get the phials.

Online has to be done on Live - splitscreen does not count.

Cheats can be used to get achievements, on the hardest difficulty I used the infinate ammo, infinate adrenalin and "ImJackCarver" all the way through...

Under-rated game IMHO.

x23DrPepper23x
01-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Sorry I only enjoyed this game for the map editor NOT the campaign it was ok but it ran way to LONG!!! as I would say this game isnt worth 60 dollers but 40 I could do

Me55iah
01-27-2008, 04:50 PM
"way too long" - do you have something against value for money?