PDA

View Full Version : Leinhart Side Story: Where do I find Keither? (Potion of Confidence)

Greg0fTheDead
01-22-2008, 02:14 AM
I'm close to wrapping up this achievement but I must have missed keither for the potion of confidence. how do you find this guy? I beat the entire stage with encablossa and didnt encounter him, any tips? thanks!

Ashande
01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
In the last section of the Road of Chaos, before going into the gate to fight Encablossa, there should be a road that heads upwards; it will eventually lead to a small bridge almost right over the gate. In the middle of that ledge should be one of the shiny "quest orbs." Walk towards it, hit the Back button to "use Encablossa's key," then hit it again to "cross the gap."

That will lead you to the fight with Keither, after which you'll get the potion. After that, you just have to kill Encablossa again to unlock the achievement for beating all of Lienhart's story quests.

One other note; I've heard varying reports, and didn't try this on the higher difficulties myself, so I'm not sure of this, but it can't hurt to stick with what's already poven: supposedly you can't do the story quests on the higher difficulties, so make sure you're on Normal when you go to fight Keither.

Hope that helps.