PDA

View Full Version : Show/hide completed achievements

stronglikepepsi
01-22-2008, 05:12 AM
A suggestion I have to take the new feature of showing/hiding the completed achievements one step further would be along these lines:

If you're currently hiding completed achievements and you check the box for a new one you just completed and hit save, the entire list shows up again making you have to hit show/hide again. I think if you're already hiding the completed ones, it should default you back to that list (of course minus the ones you just checked off).

The Pants Party
01-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Routine is working on a way for the lists to "remember" your preference and have them either always hidden or always showing... in due time, my friend. ;)

Zef
01-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Rather than removing them, is it possible just to collapse them down? So hidden achievements only show the bar with the name and score on, not the picture or description/method.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3918/58954311ml5.png

So you know you haven't buggered the list up by checking and achievement you haven't unlocked.

jaycarrell
01-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Not to be too demanding (but you did say someone's working on this now, so while he's at it) it would be nice if all us offline people could hide the online achievements without checking them off as being done

but that's getting picky, so it's just a suggestion if it's easy enough

Odiumruse
01-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Just to see how far this can go...how about it being directly linked to your gamertag, and it checks itself? :p Then just remembers your preference.

Of course, that's just 2 lines of coding and really easy isn't it? :p

stronglikepepsi
01-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Just to see how far this can go...how about it being directly linked to your gamertag, and it checks itself? :p Then just remembers your preference.

Of course, that's just 2 lines of coding and really easy isn't it? :p

Half the fun of getting a new achievement is coming to the computer and getting to check that little check box, don't take that away from me!!!! :)