PDA

View Full Version : Glitches?

Royle
01-22-2008, 04:51 PM
What is the most useful, annoying and funny glitches you have come across on every console you have played?

Mine would be Useful - Oblivion Dupe Glitch
Annoying - Assassins Creed when you fall through the ground after fighting guards as you have to start the game again.
Funny - On the original Sims there was a glitch where you could move objects and you could move the shower while your sim is in it. The result for me was hilarious;)

RogueVasion
01-22-2008, 04:55 PM
What is the most useful, annoying and funny glitches you have come across on every console you have played?

Mine would be Useful - Oblivion Dupe Glitch
Annoying - Assassins Creed when you fall through the ground after fighting guards as you have to start the game again.
Funny - On the original Sims there was a glitch where you could move objects and you could move the shower while your sim is in it. The result for me was hilarious;)

lol to the bold! :woop:

My favorite ones were from the Sims (money cheat, move objects).

It's a great game, I play it everyday (never gets old)!

Royle
01-22-2008, 04:58 PM
It is an awesome game I bought The Sims 2 recently which is fun, but not as fun as the original. /rosebud was the money cheat if I remember :S

Dizzy Domes
01-22-2008, 06:55 PM
One of my favorite glitches was in Skate. If you were playing S-K-A-T-E the computer was almost flawless, until I found out that they couldn't do 540s. If you land a 540 the computer would do some random ass trick or bail and get a letter. If it wasn't for this glitch I would have never taken the time to do them all.

J O 12 D
01-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Interesting: Any game where you can exit the map, I love searching around

Annoying: (Only when other people do it) Gears of war 'Crab' walk.

Also most achievement glitches are good :p

Royle
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Yeah when you get a no_clip its awesome like on Soldier of Fortune 2! :O OMFG! IT PWNZZ

Pez
01-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Useful - In Pokemon Blue and Red for the Gameboy, there was a glitch which could get you 99 of any item you wished. I always used to 99 dupe the Master Ball and Rare Candy. I think what you done was surf up and down a coast of an island until this blotch of blackness popped up in a fight. All you have to do is kill it (I think) and the first item in your inventory is duped to 99.

Annoying - COD3 when you used to take cover to heal and it NEVER used to heal you. You had to shuffle about for literally 10 minutes until it healed you. That was my experience anyways.

Funny - The Halo 2 super jumps. Me and a couple of friends had so much fun exploring all the glitches in Halo 2 in custom matches. :p