PDA

View Full Version : Cheats - achievements

DELTA FOX
06-26-2006, 07:41 AM
I have heard soooo many different stories about this but can someone please tell me if using just 'god mode' and 'increased damage' unlocks achievements??????

If it does, does the game still take a while to beat or not?

Thanks

snafegeeza
06-26-2006, 07:56 AM
I think if you search the Blazing Angels forum you will find the answer. From what ive heard the cheats do not let you unlock achievements, not 100% sure though.

Sarge McLarge
06-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Using cheats will still give you the achievements, and using them you're looking at 5-6 hours of gameplay for 1000 points.

snafegeeza
06-26-2006, 03:35 PM
sorry, I was wrong!!! :eek:

DELTA FOX
06-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Thankyou Sarge, but are you sure about 5 - 6 hours? That seems real short...

Doesnt it take forever to do the arcade thing with every plane?

Sarge McLarge
06-27-2006, 12:01 AM
Thankyou Sarge, but are you sure about 5 - 6 hours? That seems real short...

Doesnt it take forever to do the arcade thing with every plane?

Yeah, I got 1000 in about 5.5 hours over the course of a couple days. What I did to take the monotony out of the arcade and ace duals was doing them with the two planes I got right after every mission. This beat having to do 32 arcade games in a row.

The Perfect Gun
06-27-2006, 02:45 PM
If you use the god mode and increased damage, YOU CAN GET THE ACHIEVEMENTS!

snafegeeza
06-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Is there an echo in here. :p

DELTA FOX
06-27-2006, 10:10 PM
lol, but thanks anyway perfect gun, i really wanted to be sure.

Thats a cool idea Sarge, i guess if you did all 32 in one go it would get real boring.

How long does the survivour thing take for one plane?

Sarge McLarge
06-27-2006, 11:03 PM
How long does the survivour thing take for one plane?

With each plane you will have three waves of attacks and each wave consists of twelve planes (36 total planes to shoot down). It took a couple of minutes per plane depending on what plane you're using and how good you are. Ace duals are a bit easier and take less than a minute to do for each plane.

DELTA FOX
06-28-2006, 10:46 PM
Ok, i was really bored today so i played the demo of the game. It has the first 3 missions and to me, it was very hard to get the 5 star rating on the third.

Does using cheats make the game real easy and do you need to get the ace time to get 5 stars? Because i could not get the ace times and i cant see how using cheats would help this.

Sarge McLarge
06-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Does using cheats make the game real easy and do you need to get the ace time to get 5 stars? Because i could not get the ace times and i cant see how using cheats would help this.

Im not sure how the whole thing works but I know that you don't need ace time to get an ace medal, you just have to make up for it with more kills and bombings. You will find the game extremely easy with cheats on and some people would say that it makes it so easy that its not even fun.

DELTA FOX
06-28-2006, 11:48 PM
thats a relief...

OK, well im getting it tommorow, so are you sure il be able to get all 1000 with relative ease then?

Sorry to keep asking questions...

The problem i found was that your team take out the enemy planes so that you cant kill enough to get 5 stars. Is there a way round this?

Sarge McLarge
06-29-2006, 12:06 AM
The problem i found was that your team take out the enemy planes so that you cant kill enough to get 5 stars. Is there a way round this?

Keeping your squad in "Formation" rather than "Attack" or "Defensive" will insure that you will get most of the enemy kills in a mission.

DELTA FOX
06-29-2006, 09:00 PM
right, im really concerned.

On second mission i got 27/20 plane kills, 3/3 naval unit kills (boats) but the ace time was 6:30. I got about 10 mins. I didnt die once and I only got 4 stars for this mission. I cannot see how using cheats would help me.

Would this be normal without cheats Sarge? I got Ace in mission 1 (training) wihtout ace time so i guess you were right about that.

Pleas help!

DELTA FOX
06-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Okay, well iv now aced the first 3 missions without cheats so i should be ok :D

Maybe you have to be near the ace time but not actually at it?
Or maybe you have to make up the time with kills. I got 5 mins off ace time on 3rd mission but got 65/45 plane kills.

cw shadow
06-29-2006, 11:01 PM
maybe you'll be faster when ONE shot kills the enemies :)

but even without cheats its not that hard... okay, some missions definately are, but i really enjoyed the game...!

edit:
and you are right, you don't have to make it UNDER ace time, when ur kills (or something) are higher than they have to be... if u know what i wanted to say ;)

DELTA FOX
07-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks guys, just got the 1000G in just over a day. :) If you dont make the ace time you cant die and you have to get more plane/tank/boat kills than required.

Anyways, i really enjoyed the game, except the Suvivour achievement, that got boring as hell.

But thanks for the help!

Caboose13311
03-14-2007, 09:27 PM
man i cant catch a break on this game.... screw it ill accept my 0gp

justcallmeChill
03-15-2007, 07:05 AM
Mclarge...nice hurley avatar...i like it...hurley is a pimp..not as much as locke though lol:woop:

justcallmeChill
03-15-2007, 07:06 AM
o btw this game sucks balls i wouldnt even rent it or shit on it for that matter

The Boat Rocker
03-16-2007, 10:02 PM
The problem some people have with this game is that it takes an investment of time and some actual effort to gain all the achievements, even with the cheats.

Some people refer to it as ADD. I call it the need for instant gratification, otherwise known as something for nothing.

curtisg43228
08-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Could someone please post the cheats here every time i try to access the cheats page it says the page is unavailable?

ThrillKillBill
08-25-2007, 03:07 PM
or you could just look here.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3362

next time could you actually look before you post? ;)

curtisg43228
08-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Or next time just pass over someone's post asking for help and let another person help someone out that way they wont think that youre rude! As posted the page wouldnt load!

ThrillKillBill
08-25-2007, 06:58 PM
I don't care if you think i'm rude, because I think your lazy. And that link I posted opens just fine and has the information you should have found on your own but for some unknown reason could not be bothered to do so, therefore I DID help you. Thank you and good life.

CovertDog
08-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Alright thats enough. Here is the cheats and I'am closing this.

God Mode: pause during game then enter - Hold LT then press X Y Y X, release LT. then hold RT then press Y X X Y, you will know you got the code right when it says "God Mode" at the top right of the screen .

Mega firepower: pause during game then enter - Hold LT then press LB, LB, RB then realease LT. hold RT then press RB, RB, LB you will get a indication at the top of the screen that firepower has increased

note codes have to be entererd every time you start a new mission.