PDA

View Full Version : Sub-forums...

JesusBread
01-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Is there any way you guys can put the Sub-Forums into little Spoiler tags or something? There are just too many of them. Takes me 2-3 seconds just to click the games forum or the general xbox 360 forum. If you could make the SUb-Forums more compact it would be a lot better looking.

The Pants Party
01-24-2008, 12:03 AM
OMG 2-3 SECONDS NO WAI!!!

Seriously, there's no way you have that little time in a day that 2-3 seconds is going to make a difference.

Also, this is already on the site. On the black bar where it has the sub-forum's name, there is a green arrow to the right. Click that and it will collapse any sub-forum you don't want to see.

Bodangles
01-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Damn you Pants! Completely stole my line! But yeah, serously, what else could you possibly do in those 2-3 seconds? Without the sub-forums, we become terribly unorganized and cluttertastic, like every other site out there.

PerpetualHeaven
01-24-2008, 12:13 AM
I just use CTRL+F. Fastest thing on the face of the planet. I do that for everything actually.

JesusBread
01-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Alright... lets see if I could put this into context. Thanks for being a douche pants.

Anyways, those 2-3 seconds don't bother me. What bothers me is the lag while I'm scrolling down. Sorry for not having an awesome computer for just surfing the internet...

AchievementMaster, I'm not talking about getting rid of them... Just making it MORE organized. If I want to see the forums, I'll scroll down and click a wee little button. If I don't want to see them, they'll stay hidden. That's the whole point of a spoiler type tag thing.

Edit - Hmmmmmm... Never noticed that I could actually hide those forums. Thanks for the help pants... It would've actually been better if you weren't such a douche bag about this.

The Pants Party
01-24-2008, 01:34 AM
Yeah, yeah.. I'm a douche. Tell me something I don't know. Anyway, now you know we've already got this feature on the site, so I'm going to lock this down.