PDA

View Full Version : Thrillville Superstar bugged

kornfan2007
01-24-2008, 02:09 AM
I now have 2 scores better than leaderboard ones but the Xbox live leaderboard isnt updating them. Anyone else getting this?

EDIT: Turns out my xbox live was randomly disconnecting when I checked the leaderboard. Tried it on a new internet connection and it worked

MartyMcFly
01-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Did you do this in the regular game mode, or in Party Play?

Because the scores in Party Play only go on your local high scores list, not to the online leaderboards.

If you did it in game, and you're sure you beat other scores, then it could have been bugged at the time. Just play some more.

kornfan2007
01-24-2008, 06:06 PM
I did it on both. Will just keep playing through and hope for the best. Does it have to be a certain difficulty mode?

MartyMcFly
01-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, I didn't do it in Party Play, and in-game at the park, you can't select difficulties, so I would guess, no it doesn't matter because you can't change it anyway.

I got mine from randomly playing CoasterTron while I was in Thrillville Stunts when I first got the game.

It can't be completely bugged, maybe only on certain games. What are you playing?

pts100
02-27-2008, 12:36 AM
having the same problem with this

i am playing monster trucks both in party play and in the game, i have set mid 16 seconds on both and 10th place is 17.2 seconds?????

confused

xxWhiteEarthxx
02-29-2008, 03:17 AM
i just got this an hour ago in party play luff turbo game