PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Codes

Lord Chabelo
01-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Even though the game has been delayed until August, the cheat codes for the game have already started circulating

http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC/TFUcheatcode1.jpg

http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC/TFUcheatcode2.jpg

JBURNICLE
01-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Wow you found cheats already.

Lord Chabelo
01-26-2008, 03:52 PM
The two other cheats are:

'Wookiee' will allow you to unlock the Secret Apprentice's father's costume

'Lightsaber' will provide you with an extra powerful lightsaber.

x SNIFE x
01-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Wow.. if these are real, these are some pretty tricky named cheat codes :p

zdarko43
01-30-2008, 11:44 PM
enter cheat "MANDAWHORE" for uncensored galatic alien video game sex that you control and watch!

thanks mass effect you started a beautiful thing!:p;)

Grishnaar
01-31-2008, 05:54 AM
enter cheat "MANDAWHORE" for uncensored galatic alien video game sex that you control and watch!

thanks mass effect you started a beautiful thing!:p;)

Actually it's been changed, it's not "MANDAWHORE" anymore, it's "FOXNEWS" and it now lets you engage in interactive sex with full frontal nudity and the best thing about it is you don't have to play the game to know anything about it :-P

-Grishnaar

UNDERWALLY
01-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Actually it's been changed, it's not "MANDAWHORE" anymore, it's "FOXNEWS" and it now lets you engage in interactive sex with full frontal nudity and the best thing about it is you don't have to play the game to know anything about it :-P

-Grishnaar

:woop:hahaha Good one hahaha Mass Effect rules

ScRibbLes1070D
02-19-2008, 01:19 AM
These are obviously some sort of promotional items, but from what?

MATTUMUZ
02-21-2008, 01:34 PM
These are obviously some sort of promotional items, but from what?

Action figures from Hasbro!

I Lynch012 I
03-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I wonder what other kinds of cheats will be available.

bartleym
04-10-2008, 10:52 AM
will we be stuk with tht rubbish robe uness we use thes codes then?

MCSS Aerocoupe
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
will we be stuk with tht rubbish robe uness we use thes codes then?

No, from what I've heard, you get different clothes on each level. Most likely the clothing you have on each level will help you blend in with the locals and/or protect you from the environment.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
05-04-2008, 05:04 AM
Wow you found cheats already.

im just wondering if they will disable achievements doubt it seeming there only for costumes and stuff Yeah that would suck my bro loves starwars but he loves playing games with cheats... if they do .. hell play it but not for long

Gorjira
05-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Looking good XD Cant wait.

DCS 23
05-16-2008, 12:13 PM
in star wars i thought u was a jedi why do u need to cheat... LOSERS..

MCSS Aerocoupe
05-16-2008, 12:25 PM

Read the 2 cheats listed knuckle-head. One is for a different costume for the main character, the other is to play as a different force-wielding character.

Hum, let's see, if I choose to play with the hooded costume, I will get 2 extra arms, the use of blaster rifles and thermal detonators and wield duel lightsabers. NOT!

All the 2 cheat codes listed provide is basically different costumes/looks for the character you play as. Who knows, maybe you unlock that feature if you beat the game anyway.

Gorjira
05-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Ill probably use the hooded one...Man. I loved robes characters in games, with hoods, they look so badass! Unless its poorly done, and the robe is in the one place like it was in some old Star Wars games. Added wind effects and stuff will make it beautiful!!

Darth Odan
05-18-2008, 07:22 PM

Eh, you do realize that Jedi aren't all powerful. Instead, they are rather weak. Take the force away from them, and they are dead. Besides, cheat codes add fun to games.

ensabahnur
06-07-2008, 01:52 AM

-Grishnaar

LMAO, This is the funniest thing i have heard today.

Taz148
07-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Eh, you do realize that Jedi aren't all powerful. Instead, they are rather weak. Take the force away from them, and they are dead. Besides, cheat codes add fun to games.
well not that Iím gana use them the first run or anything but...does anyone know if they will disable achievements?:locked

DHsBnDtNvrWs
07-30-2008, 04:34 PM
well not that Iím gana use them the first run or anything but...does anyone know if they will disable achievements?:locked
Doubt that it would, the three are just for cosmetic purposes. Not sure about that lightsaber one though.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Hopefully it doesnt disable cheats or only a certain cheat like the cheat codes in GTAIV

CIKShock
08-21-2008, 07:07 AM
From what I can tell they are more for fun than anything that would change gameplay. I prefer the idea adopted by Cod4, where you had to find items in-game in order to unlock fun bonuses...but these are harmless enough. I don't like the idea of a super powered lightsaber, but the ability to unlock unlimited force or whatever if i beat the game on Sith Master difficulty would add some fun replay value (in seeing how creative I could be).