PDA

View Full Version : Hitting 2 Arrows? GOD Battle...

Judog1
01-26-2008, 01:15 AM
I know this may be a weird question for most people because they can't seem to stop hitting more than one arrow at a time, but what is the best technique? I however have the oppoisite problem, I can hit single notes just fine but when it comes to two I just mess up.

Use Two Fingers one for each button
Just hit them at the same time normally and smoosh them
Can hitting it diagonally do the two notes? What I mean is the area where there is no arrow on the controller.

xfrearsx
01-26-2008, 05:05 AM
That is exactly what you need to do, (Diagonally up, left) they always come down this way. I to had the same problem, the up, down, left, right, bit was easy but the 2 at the same time was a bitch. Try not to roll the diagonal though as then there is the risk that you will miss one. There are 2 in the second phase and 3 in the third phase. Hope this clears that up.

Judog1
01-26-2008, 05:17 AM
Thanks, I'll try that out when I play tommorrow, I mean the notes aren't that hard!

Yaz Comix37
01-27-2008, 02:21 AM
play coop and you hit left and up and let your coop partner hit right and down one of the easiest achievements

Judog1
01-27-2008, 09:58 PM
I just got it in signle player, pushing in the empty space wasn't working right, but I found that if you pressed left and that empty space towards the top at the same time it will show that both buttons are pressed.

steelefan15
02-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I will be trying this

SneakyEllis
02-10-2008, 03:40 AM
luckily i had some good experience with ddr in the past. it helped a lot and finally got my perfect score.