PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Kill Achievement Glitches?

tpb
01-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Anyone known the multiplayer kills achievemetns to glitch? i cant seem to unlock the 125 and 250 kill achievements for team deathmatch??

Crimson Drifter
02-01-2008, 12:58 AM
hey buddy sorry I can't help ya.

I had no problem on the kill achievements for both deathmatch and team deathmatch and had prior never heard anything about them glitching out.

My only advice just keep at it and make sure the played game gets completed just to be safe.

Travtastik
02-01-2008, 01:32 PM
me and two friends were working on these for the last two nights. Two of us got the 250 kill achievements but the third only got the 125 ones. He got about 300 more kills and it still never unlocked :(. He deleted his game and started over to try and see if it would un lock that way but it was late so he only got 100 kills so far. When we finish it up tonight I will let you know if it works.

brizzo9
02-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Myself and a fellow booster seem to be having the same problem. He's got way over 150 TDM kills, and no achievement yet. It sucks because it's the last MP one left. sad face

Travtastik
02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
After deleting the prey file and starting over my buddy got the achievement. I hope it works for you guys. If you need any help getting the kills let me know I will help out.